Looking for the perfect car setup for Abu Dhabi in F1 2021?
Whether you’re a pro or just starting out, we’ve got you covered.
Having a great setup which is both fast and stable through the corners will give you quite big advantage in a track like Abu Dhabi.
Here’s our recommended setup for Abu Dhabi, which will help you get around the track quickly and with good stability.
F1 2021 Abu Dhabi GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Abu Dhabi
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 11
- Rear Wing Aero = 9
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 69%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 50%
- Front Camber = -2.50°
- Rear Camber = -2.00°
- Front Toe = 0.08°
- Rear Toe = 0.23°
- Front Suspension = 2
- Rear Suspension = 2
- Front Anti-roll bar = 2
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 6
- Front Ride Height = 5
- Rear Ride Height = 8
- Brake Pressure = 100%
- Front Brake Pressure = 51%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 24.6psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 24.6psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.5psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 23.5psi
So here was the complete car setup for Abu Dhabi in F1 2021 along with an onboard video of how it looks on track.
This setup should help you be quite competitive in online races and also in career mode. If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know. 🙂