Looking for the perfect car setup for Barcelona in F1 2021?
In this quick guide, we’ll share with you the best possible car setup for the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
We’ll also show you an onboard video of a lap around the track with this setup, so you can see how it performs in action.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
F1 2021 Barcelona – Spanish GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Barcelona
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 7
- Rear Wing Aero = 9
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 83%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 54%
- Front Camber = -2.50°
- Rear Camber = -1.90°
- Front Toe = 0.05°
- Rear Toe = 0.20°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 5
- Front Anti-roll bar = 3
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 6
- Front Ride Height = 1
- Rear Ride Height = 7
- Brake Pressure = 100%
- Front Brake Pressure = 56%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.0psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 23.0psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
So here was the complete car setup for Barcelona in F1 2021 along with a great onboard video.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that it gives you a competitive edge on the competition.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.