Looking for the perfect car setup for Imola in F1 2021?
In this quick guide, we’ll share with you some pro tips and tricks for setting up your car at Imola, as well as an onboard video to show you how it’s done.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced F1 2021 driver, this is the resource you need to make sure you’re on the track to success. So buckle up and let’s get started!
F1 2021 Imola – Italian GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Imola
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 10
- Rear Wing Aero = 10
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 80%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 55%
- Front Camber = -2.50°
- Rear Camber = -2.00°
- Front Toe = 0.07°
- Rear Toe = 0.20°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 5
- Front Anti-roll bar = 1
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 3
- Front Ride Height = 2
- Rear Ride Height = 7
- Brake Pressure = 100%
- Front Brake Pressure = 50%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 24.6psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 24.6psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.5psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 23.5psi
So here was the complete car setup for Imola in F1 2021 along with a great onboard video.
We hope this helped you out, and be sure to check out more of our guides for the latest tips and tricks on how to set up your car for success. Happy sim racing!