Looking for the perfect car setup for Monza in F1 2021?
In this quick guide, we’ll share with you top tips and tricks for setting up your car at Monza, as well as an onboard video to show you how it’s done.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced sim racing driver, this is the resource you need to make sure you’re on the track to success. So buckle up and let’s get started!
F1 2021 Monza – Italian GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Monza
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 5
- Rear Wing Aero = 5
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 65%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 55%
- Front Camber = -2.50°
- Rear Camber = -2.00°
- Front Toe = 0.06°
- Rear Toe = 0.20°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 5
- Front Anti-roll bar = 1
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 7
- Front Ride Height = 2
- Rear Ride Height = 7
- Brake Pressure = 100%
- Front Brake Pressure = 55%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 22.6psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 22.6psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 22.7psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 22.7psi
So here was the complete car setup for Monza in F1 2021 along with the onboard video.
We hope you enjoyed this quick guide. Stay tuned for more car setups and driving tips for F1 2021!
As always, happy sim racing! 🙂