Fancy earning 4 million credits on Forza Horizon 5 with no effort at all?
With all the extremely difficult missions to pass in FH5, it can be quite frustrating to try and get enough credits to buy all the nice cars.
In fact the Goliath Glitch is so easy, you can do it while you sleep, and you probably should since it’ll take 8 hours to complete.
So you can really set this up and go to sleep, and when you wake up in the morning, check your Forza Horizon 5 account to see the credits pour in!
This glitch will make the game play practically on its own without you having to drive the car.
If that sounds too good to be true, let’s now dive deep into how to actually make it work through our step by step pricess.
What is the FH5 Goliath Glitch?
The Goliath Glitch is an in-game exploit/glitch that allows the player to complete the Goliath race easily and quickly, resulting in a huge pay-out of credits.
It also doesn’t require any driving skill whatsoever as the game will do all the work for you while you’re taking a chill!
Does the Forza Goliath glitch still work?
Yes, as of 2022 the Goliath glitch still works and is actually one of the most popular glitches in Forza Horizon 5.
It allows you to get an insane amount of money (or credits) by winning a race that’s almost impossible to lose.
What are the best FH5 xbox graphics settings?
The best Xbox graphics for Forza Horizon 5 are:
- Go and unlock the Goliath race.
- Open the Forza Horizon 5 map to set a waypoint
- Go to the event location
- Press “X” to start the event set up configuration
- Click on “solo” and then continue
- Press the LB button to hover over “Eventlab”
- Click on and select “Create Blueprint”.
- This will set up a completely new event created by you
- The next menu you’ll find, will let you choose any car you like
- Don’t pick the fastest cars like high-end Lamborghinis, Bugattis, or Ferraris
- Select the car which has all the “Car Mastery” options unlocked
- This will give you way more skill points and XP than going with car masteries
- Now in the “Eventlab” menu, click on “Event Settings”
- Then, Change “Drivatar Difficulty” to “Unbeatable”
- Next, turn off or disable all Drivatars in “Max Number of Drivatars”
- This will allow you to drive safely while collecting extra difficulty Credits
- Modify “Number of Laps” to 50
- Set “Weather” to “Clear”
- Turn “Traffic” off
- Now press “Confirm”
- Now instead of “Test Drive”, click “Publish”.
- Finally, Load up the race from the next menu “My Local Events”.
Difficulty settings for the FH5 AFK Goliath glitch
Here are the recommended difficulty settings you’ll need to adjust for the Forza Horizon 5 AFK Goliath glitch:
- Go to “Difficulty & Settings”.
- Make sure “Drivatar Difficulty” is on Unbeatable.
- Change the Braking to “Assisted”.
- Change the Steering to “Auto-Steering”.
- Set Traction Control to “On”.
- Set Stability Control to “On”.
- Gear Shifting must be “Automatic”.
- Go and Change Driving Line to “Off”.
- Keep the Damage & Tyre Wear to “Cosmetic” only.
- Now go and start the race.
- Now the car will be auto-controlled & drive itself.
- But you need to keep the “RT” always button pressed down.
- For this you can keep a thick coin between RB & RT buttons.
- Make sure to turn off (disabled) the controller vibration from the game menu or even Xbox settings.
So as you can see there are a tons of steps involved which may take you several minutes to complete.
In fact you’ll want to pay close attention to the instructions as one small mistake could easily mean you’ll have to start over from scratch.
Once you’ve finally set everything up and the race has begun, all you need to do is sit back and relax as the game does all the work for you.
The Goliath race will take around 8 hours to complete but when it’s done you’ll have earned a massive amount of credits that you can spend on anything you like in the game.
Congratulations, you’ve just learned how to AFK win the Goliath race in Forza Horizon 5 and earn a ton of credits while doing nothing!
If you feel this guide was helpful then please feel free to share it with others on Reddit.
See you on track! 😉