Looking for the complete list of barn finds in Forza Horizon 5?
As you probably already know, Forza Horizon 5 is filled with all kinds of different collectibles.
One of those collectibles are the so-called barn finds.
In this Forza Horizon 5 Barn Finds guide we’re going to show you where to find all hidden barns, so that you can add some seriously cool classic cars to your garage.
How many barn finds are there in Forza Horizon 5?
In Forza Horizon 5 there’s a total of 14 barn finds.
They are spread across the map, and some of them can only be reached once you’ve progressed far enough in the game.
Others will instead be unlocked randomly making the game a lot more interesting and challenging.
Below you can find a list with all the Forza Horizon 5 barn finds and their locations.
- Renault 4L Export = West of Gran Telescopio
- BMW 2002 Turbo = West of Guanajuato
- Ford Mustang GT2+2 Fastback = Between Guanajuato & Hotel Mirador Balderrama
- Ferrari 250 GTO = Northeast of Los Jardines
- Chevrolet Corvette = Southwest of Los Jardines
- Ford F-100 = South of Tierra Prospera
- Porsche 911 Carrera RS = Northwest of Colinas Aridas
- Ford Racing Escort MK1 = unlocked by collecting volcano samples during the Baja expedition
- Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck = Southeast of De Otro Mundo
- Jaguar Sport XJR-15 = unlocked by finding the lost notes during the Wilds expedition
- GMC Jimmy = unlocked by reaching the top of the central ruin during the Apex expedition
- Dodge Dart Hemi Super Stock = Between Teotihuacan & Granjas de Tapalpa
- Dodge Viper GTS ACR = Between Teotihuacan and Granjas de Tapalpa
- Ferrari F40 Competizione = North of Pantano de la Selva
As you can see there are quite a few barn finds in Forza Horizon 5.
If you want to add them all to your garage then you’re going to have to put in some serious work.
But it will all be worth it in the end, trust us.
What is the best barn find in Forza Horizon 5?
The best Forza Horizon 5 barn find is probably the Porsche 911 Carrera RS.
It’s located in the northwest corner of Colinas Aridas and it’s definitely a beauty.
However, some might argue that the best barn find is the Ferrari F40 Competizione.
It’s located in the north part of Pantano de la Selva and has some seriously impressive stats.
So, it all comes down to personal preference in the end.
Either way, you’re going to have an awesome time looking for these barn finds across the map.
Now that you know where to find all the barn finds in Forza Horizon 5, it’s time to get out there and start collecting them.
For all those cars that can be only unlocked randomly, make sure to spend plenty of time driving around the map and exploring.
The game will eventually notify you when a barn find is available, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.