Did you know that Automobilista has got way more circuits than ACC?
If you’re surprised like I was when discovering that, let’s now find out whether your favorite circuits are available to drive in the game. 😉
How many tracks does Automobilista 2 have?
AMS2 has got a total of 50 tracks as of March 2022 divided into 34 modern GP tracks, 11 historic tracks and 5 karting circuits.
That’s quite a lot if you consider that other very well established games like Assetto Corsa Competizione have only got 18 tracks
What tracks are there in Automobilista 2?
AMS2 has got all sorts of tracks including GT3 and F1 circuits, but also karting tracks and other more exotic circuits both in the US and in Europe.
Modern AMS2 Tracks (34):
- Brands Hatch (GP – Indy layout)
- Cadwell Park
- Campo Grande
- Daytona International Speedway – USA Pt 1 DLC
- Hockenheimring – Hockenheimring Pack
- Kyalami Grand Prix
- Laguna Seca – USA Pt 1 DLC
- Long Beach – USA Pt 1 DLC
- Monaco GP
- Nurburgring (GP – Nordschleife) – Nurburgring Pack DLC
- Oulton Park International (Classic, Island, Fosters Layouts)
- Santa Cruz du sol
- Silverstone – Silverstone Pack DLC
- Spa Francorchamps – Spa Francorchamps Pack DLC
- Speilberg GP
- Taruma Internacional and Chicane layouts
- Velo Citta and Club Day layouts
- Virginia International Raceway
AMS2 Historic Tracks (11):
- Adelaide 1988
- Hockenheimring 1977 – 1988 – 2001(Hockenheimring DLC)
- Imola 1972 – 1988 – 2001
- Interlagos 1976
- Kyalami 1976
- Jacarepagua 1988
- Montreal 1988
- Monza 1991 (Monza Pack DLC)
- Silverstone 1975 “No chicane” layout”(Silverstone DLC)
- Silverstone 1991 (Silverstone DLC)
- Silverstone 2001 National, International (Silverstone DLC)
- Spa-Francorchamps 1993 (Spa-Francorchamps Pack DLC)
- Speilberg 1974 – 1977
AMS2 Kart Tracks (5):
- Buskerud (Fictional)
- Interlagos Kart 1 – 2 -3
- Londrina Kart 1 & 2
- Ortona Kart 1 – 2 – 3 – 4
Automobilista 2 Tracks 7 DLC Packs:
You can get all the following DLC packs by visiting the official Steam store. As you can see the price for each DLC ranges between $8 and $89.
- Hockenheimring DLC
- Silverstone DLC
- Nurburgring DLC
- Spa-Francorchamps DLC
- Monza DLC
- Racin’ USA Pack Pt 1 (Daytona – Laguna Seca – Long Beach)
- Racin’ USA Full Expansion Pack DLC
What’s the best AMS2 track to drive?
It’s always tough to say since it’s very subjective though probably the best circuit to drive is Spa Francorchamps. All those high speed corners in sector 2 make it a real pleasure to drive.
If you’re looking for something more challenging, then try the Nordschleife at Nurburgring.
Are Automobilista tracks laser scanned?
AMS2 tracks seem to be LIDAR scanned (Light Detection Ranging), which makes them very very similar in terms of realism from the more sophisticated (and more expensive) laser scanned version.
Alright so here were all the tracks that Automobilista 2 has got as of March 2022.
It’s an impressive amount with a good mixture of modern GP tracks, historic circuits and even karting circuits.
You’ll surely not get bored with all these cars and tracks available in AMS2. 🙂
What track are you most looking forward to driving?