Are you looking for a Monaco car setup that will help you take your sim racing to the next level?
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing our top F1 2021 Monaco car setup tips, as well as an onboard video putting it into practice.
So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, make sure to read on and learn how you can get an edge on the competition in Monaco!
F1 2021 Monaco GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Monaco
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 11
- Rear Wing Aero = 11
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 55%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 55%
- Front Camber = -3.00°
- Rear Camber = -1.70°
- Front Toe = 0.06°
- Rear Toe = 0.29°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 3
- Front Anti-roll bar = 5
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 1
- Front Ride Height = 2
- Rear Ride Height = 6
- Brake Pressure = 95%
- Front Brake Pressure = 55%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 22.2psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 22.2psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
So here were all of the setup screenshots for the Monaco GP. This is the setup used in this onboard video, and it yielded some very good lap times.
Make sure to try it out for yourself, and see if you can shave some precious tenths off of your lap time!