Are you looking for a Spa Francorchamps car setup that will help you take your sim racing to the next level?
In this blog post, we’ll be looking at the car setup for the F1 2021 Spa Francorchamps circuit. We’ll also be showcasing an onboard video of a lap around the track.
So, if you’re looking to get a better understanding of how to set up your car for this circuit, then read on!
F1 2021 Spa – Belgium GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Spa
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 6
- Rear Wing Aero = 3
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 80%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 60%
- Front Camber = -2.50°
- Rear Camber = -1.50°
- Front Toe = 0.07°
- Rear Toe = 0.20°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 2
- Front Anti-roll bar = 3
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 8
- Front Ride Height = 2
- Rear Ride Height = 7
- Brake Pressure = 100%
- Front Brake Pressure = 57%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 25.0psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 25.0psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 25.0psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 25.0psi
So here was the complete F1 car setup built for Spa Francorchamps that we’ve found on Youtube, We hope you find it helpful!
Make sure to try it out for yourself, and see if you can shave some precious tenths off of your lap time!