Looking for a complete list of Pirelli supercars available in F1 22?
As you may already know, Codemasters and EA’s latest F1 game features a large selection of supercars from some of the world’s most iconic manufacturers.
Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin, all make an appearance in the game.
So, if you’re looking to jump behind the wheel of one of these fine machines, here’s a complete list of every Pirelli supercar available in F1 2022.
Why are there supercars in F1 22?
Supercars are available in F1 22 because they can be used to simulate the real-life Pirelli Hot Laps, a program in which drivers take the press and celebrities for a spin around the track.
That’s why they’ve introduced these high performing beasts on race weekends.
How many supercars are there in F1 22?
F1 22 features 8 different Pirelli supercars plus 2 official safety cars.
What Supercars can you drive in F1 22?
The F1 22 spercars list include:
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition
- Aston Martin DB11 AMR
- Ferrari Roma
- Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Mercedes-AMG GT R
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
- McLaren 720s
- McLaren Artura
These are the 2 safety cars:
- Aston Martin Vantage Safety Car
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Safety Car
As you can see this Hot laps program is a brand new feature in F1 22 that hasn’t appeared in any other F1 game before.
This is an awesome new addition that simulates the real-life Pirelli Hot Laps program.
If you want to try out these supercars for yourself, make sure to check out the official F1 22 game.
Related F1 22 articles:
- F1 22 Graphics settings
- F1 22 Controller settings
- F1 22 Realistic camera settings
- F1 22 FFB & Wheel settings
- F1 22 Fanatec FFB settings
- F1 22 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 22 Logitech FFB Settings
- F1 22 Tracks list
- F1 22 Trophies & Achievements list
- F1 22 Supercars list
- Top 15 F1 22 Tips to Get Crazy Fast