Looking to up your game in one of the most challenging Rally games in the world?
If so, then you’ll really need to know all the tips and tricks to take your WRC skills to the next level.
If you truly wish to become a PRO in WRC 10, you’ll want to practice a much as you can while at the same time improving your car control.
You’ll also want to follow a proven list of driving techniques to get your rally skills off the charts as well as your precision and driving consistency.
So without further ado, here are some of the most important tips to turn you into a WRC 10 PRO!
Table of Contents
- What are the best tips to get faster in WRC 10?
- 1. Set bumper view for more clarity
- 2. Listen carefully to your co-pilot
- 3. Invest your skill points wisely
- 4. Don’t drift at all times
- 5. Brake late and accelerate early
- 6. Use a steering wheel to level up
- 7. Turn down the sensitivity from your controller/wheel
- WRC 10 – Related articles
What are the best tips to get faster in WRC 10?
Here are the 7 tips you’ll need to apply to get faster in WRC 10:
- Set bumper view for more clarity
- Listen carefully to your co-pilot
- Invest your skill points wisely
- Don’t drift at all times
- Brake late and accelerate early
- Use a steering wheel to level up
- Turn down the sensitivity from your controller/wheel
Let’s now have a look at each one of them in greater detail.
1. Set bumper view for more clarity
The first tip is to adjust your camera view.
If you’re playing on Xbox One, then we recommend that you set your camera view to the bumper view.
This will give you a much clearer view of the track ahead as well as your car’s position in relation to the other vehicles and road obstacles.
By choosing this view you’ll avoid those annoying windscreen wipers and you’re results will be much better.
2. Listen carefully to your co-pilot
You should always listen to what your co-driver has to say.
He will help you a lot by giving you directions, telling you when to brake and accelerate and also letting you know about any upcoming road hazards.
If you want to be the best, then you need to take his advice and act on it as quickly as possible.
3. Invest your skill points wisely
When you’re starting out in WRC 10, you’ll be given a certain number of skill points to spend after each race.
You should use these points wisely as they will help you improve your driving skills.
Some of the things you can invest in are:
- Improved car control
- Better drifting
- Faster acceleration
4. Don’t drift at all times
As in any rally games, in WRC 10, you’re not always going to need to drift.
In fact, there are times when it’s better not to drift at all.
For example, if you’re driving on a dry road with a pretty fast corner then it will make no sense to drift because you’ll lose precious time and even lose the rear end of the car.
Only drift when needed in tight hairpins or when the road surface is slippery.
5. Brake late and accelerate early
This is one of the most important driving techniques you need to master if you want to be fast in WRC 10.
It might sound counter-intuitive, but braking later and accelerating earlier will actually help you save time and be faster around the track.
The reason for this is that by braking late, you’ll be able to carry more speed into the corners and by accelerating early, you’ll be able to exit the corners faster.
6. Use a steering wheel to level up
If you’re serious about becoming a PRO in WRC 10, then we recommend that you use a steering wheel.
A steering wheel will allow you to have much better car control and you’ll be able to take the corners much faster.
Obviously it will be more expensive but the experience you’ll get out of it is litterally priceless.
7. Turn down the sensitivity from your controller/wheel
The last tip is to turn down the sensitivity of your controller or steering wheel.
If you’re using a controller, then we recommend that you turn down the sensitivity to about 50%.
And if you’re using a steering wheel, then we recommend that you turn down the sensitivity to about 75%.
This will help you have much better car control and you won’t oversteer or spin out as much.
So here were our recommended tips for becoming faster in WRC 10.
If you apply all of these tips, then we’re sure that you’ll see a significant improvement in your driving and you’ll be able to take on the tougher tracks with ease.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track!
WRC 10 – Related articles
- WRC 10 Fanatec wheel settings
- WRC 10 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- WRC Thrustmaster TX, T300 & TMX settings
- WRC 10 graphics settings
- WRC 10 controller settings
- WRC 10 keyboard settings
- WRC 10 wheel & FFB settings