Looking for the perfect car setup for Mexico in F1 2021?
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced racer, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll show you the best car setup for Mexico in F1 2021.
We’ll also give you a look at an onboard video of the track so you can see what to expect in terms of racin lines. Let’s get started!
F1 2021 Mexico GP Onboard Video
Complete F1 car setup screenshots for Mexico F1
Fuel Load = 10kg
- Front Wing Aero = 11
- Rear Wing Aero = 11
- Differential Adjustment on Throttle = 55%
- Differential Adjustment off Throttle = 55%
- Front Camber = -3.00°
- Rear Camber = -1.70°
- Front Toe = 0.06°
- Rear Toe = 0.29°
- Front Suspension = 1
- Rear Suspension = 3
- Front Anti-roll bar = 5
- Rear Anti-roll bar = 1
- Front Ride Height = 2
- Rear Ride Height = 6
- Brake Pressure = 95%
- Front Brake Pressure = 55%
- Front Left Tyre Pressure: = 22.2psi
- Front Right Tyre Pressure: = 22.2psi
- Rear Left Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
- Rear right Tyre Pressure: = 23.1psi
So here was the complete car setup for Mexico in F1 2021 along with an onboard video. We hope you found this guide helpful.
For more tips and tricks, be sure to check out our other F1 2021 guides. Good luck for your sim racing! 🙂