Looking for the best and most realistic Logitech wheel settings to drive on RaceRoom?
If you’re specifically using a Logitech G29 or G920 you’re in for a treat because we’ve got the perfect wheel settings for you!
Having the perfect settings will make the steering wheel more precise and so you will manage to make fewer mistakes.
That’s going to be crucial since in online races just a small mistake could cost you so much.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in.
Logitech FFB and wheel calibration (G29 & G920)
You need to be aware that before tuning our RaceRoom in-game settings we will actually need to set these settings accordingly from the Logitech dashboard.
These are the values you’ll need to set:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
What are the best Logitech wheel settings for RaceRoom?
These are the most realistic wheel settings for the Logitech G29 and G920.
- FFB Strength = 100%
- FFB Linearity = 100%
- FFB Minimum force = 0%
- Engine Vibration: 0%
- Bump Amplification: 0%
- Gearshift effects: 0%
As you can see we’ll want to run 0% in terms of FFB minimum force as well as engine vibration since you won’t really need them for playing RaceRoom properly.
We also recommend setting the FFB strength to 100% and FFB linearity to 100%.
Some people might prefer having a lower FFB strength but we’ve found that this provides the most realistic and immersive experience.
As for the bump amplification, we don’t suggest going anywhere above 0% since it will make the car feel unnecessarily unstable.
So here were our recommended Logitech wheel settings for driving on RaceRoom.
We hope that you’ll be able to make use of them and that they’ll help you improve your lap times by at least a few tenths. 😉
Remember though that you could always experiment with the settings a bit and see what works best for you.
Until next time, happy sim racing!
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
RaceRoom – Related articles
- Best RaceRoom Graphics settings
- ReceRoom controller settings
- Best RaceRoom Wheel & FFB settings
- RaceRoom VR settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for RaceRoom
- RaceRoom Fanatec wheel settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec Podium settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster settings
- Best steering wheels for RaceRoom
- Best RaceRoom driving tips to get really fast
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings