Are you looking to get the most out of your Logitech G29 wheel for F1 2021?
In this quick guide, we’ll show you some of the best settings that you can use to improve your driving experience.
So, whether you are a beginner or an experienced driver, make sure to give these G29 settings a try!
As you will see these settings have been tried and tested from top sim racers and have been proven to improve lap times and the overall level of realism from playing the game.
That’s really key when it comes to unlocking performance and getting the most out of your driving experience in F1 2021.
How to change G29 wheel settings in F1 2021?
In order for you to change the wheel FFB settings from your G29, you’ll have to go through the following steps:
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Controls, vibration & Force feedback”
- Select your G29 steering
- Click on “Edit”
- First change “Calibration” and then change “Vibration & Force Feedback”
As you can see within five steps you should be able to enter the G29 settings menu where you can start adjusting the Logitech wheel to your preference.
G29 F1 2021 Calibration settings
Listed below you can find the default G29 calibration settings within F1 2021.
These are a great starting point used by most sim racers to get you up and running, but feel free to experiment and tailor them to your own driving style.
- Steering deadzone = o
- Steering linearity = 0
- Steering saturation = 0
- Throttle deadzone = 0
- Throttle linearity = 0
- Throttle saturation = 0
- Brake deadzone = 0
- Brake linearity = 0
- Brake saturation = 0
Vibration and Force Feedback settings
Let’s now have a look at the powerful combination of vibration and force feedback that the Logitech G29 delivers.
The settings below should help you achieve maximum performance from your G29:
- Vibration & force feedback = On
- Vibration & force feedback Strength = 50
- On track effects = 10
- Rumble strip effects = 15
- Off track effects = 15
- Wheel damper = 5
- Understeer enhance = Off
- Maximum Wheel Rotation = 270°
So here were some of the best Logitech G29 settings for F1 2021 that you can use to improve your driving experience.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you will be able to use these settings to take your driving to the next level.
As always, make sure to keep practicing and test these settings yourself.
Good luck and happy F1 racing! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
F1 2021 – Related articles
- Best F1 2021 wheel & FFB settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec Podium DD2 & CSL Elite settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster TX, TMX & T300 settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec CSL DD settings
- Best F1 2021 graphics settings
- Best F1 2021 controller settings
- Best F1 2021 keyboard controls settings
- Best F1 2021 driving tips to get super fast
- Realistic F1 2021 AI settings [for every track]
- F1 2021 realistic camera settings
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings