Looking for the best settings for your newly unboxed G290 steering wheel?
In this guide, we’ll go over the step-by-step process of setting up your G29 or G920 to work properly with Assetto Corsa Competizione.
So without further ado, let’s get into it.
Table of Contents
- G29/G920 Device Compatibility List
- Is Logitech G29 good for Assetto Corsa?
- G29/G920 Default steering wheel settings
- G20/G920 Pedal Sensitivity
- ACC G29/G920 Wheel & Pedal Settings
- Force Feedback (FFB)
- Advanced ACC Wheel Settings
- How do you use G29 on Assetto Corsa Competizione?
- Is the Logitech G920 compatible with Assetto Corsa Competizione?
- Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
- Assetto Corsa Competizione – Related Articles
- Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
G29/G920 Device Compatibility List
One of the greatest advantages of the G29/G920 is the wide device compatibility it provides.
In fact, the G29/G920 will work on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
More specifically, they’re compatible with any PlayStation device including PS3, PS4 and PS5 as well as Xbox One and series X|S.
Phew, that’s a lot of devices!
Now that we know our steering wheel will work with Assetto Corsa Competizione, it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty of things: the settings.
We’ll go over both in-game and Logitech Profiler settings so you can get the best experience possible.
Is Logitech G29 good for Assetto Corsa?
It absolutely is! The driving experience with the G29 in Assetto Corsa is really precise and realistic despite being so much more affordable compared to other high-end Fanatec wheels.
It also offers a wide variety of device compatibility which means you’ll be able to run it on any other device and any other racing game that you’re currently using.
G29/G920 Default steering wheel settings
Before setting up our wheel from the ACC gameplay, we need to make sure that our Logitech G29/G920 is running the default settings which are the following:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
G20/G920 Pedal Sensitivity
Same thing for the pedal sensitivity settings, we’ll want to run the default settings since we will then adjust them properly through the ACC wheel options menu.
Here are the Logitech G29/G920 pedal default settings:
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve made sure that our default G29 settings are properly set from the Logitech platform, it’s time to configure the proper wheel and pedals settings from the ACC in-game section.
ACC G29/G920 Wheel & Pedal Settings
Here below you can find the list of all the settings that we suggest to properly configure your G29 or G920 within Assetto Corsa Competizione.
These are the same settings that the fastest sim drivers use for their online races when racing with the Logitech G29/G920 steering wheel.
Force Feedback (FFB)
- Gain = 100%
- Minimum Force = 0%
- Dynamic Dampening = 100%
- Road Effects = 0%
- Frequency = 333Hz
Advanced ACC Wheel Settings
- Steer lock = 900⁰
- Steer Linearity = 1.00
- Brake Gamma = 1.00
- Gear shift Debounce = 50ms
- Manufacturer Extras = Enabled
As you can see we’ve set the FFB gain to 100% as well as the dynamic dampening so that you can receive a good amount of feedback from the wheel while turning in the corners.aptic
That will provide you with a more precise and realistic feel of the car while driving.
How do you use G29 on Assetto Corsa Competizione?
In order to use the G29 on ACC, you’ll need to first pair the steering wheel and then configure it properly from the ACC wheel settings.
That will guarantee you the most realistic driving experience and you’ll be able to fully enjoy all the features that this Logitech wheel has to offer.
Is the Logitech G920 compatible with Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Yes it is. The G29 & G920 are compatible wih pretty much any racing game on the market including Assetto Corsa Competizione.
You’ll just need to properly configure the steering wheel and you’ll be good to go!
I hope this guide was helpful in getting you started with using the Logitech G29 or G920 on Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Remember that these are just the basic settings and you can always adjust them to better suit your driving style after you’ve done some laps by yourself.
Keep practicing a lot and then you’ll see how quickly your driving skills and lap times will improve.
Good luck and I’ll see you on track! 😉
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
Assetto Corsa Competizione – Related Articles
- ACC Graphics settings
- ACC Controller settings
- Best ACC VR settings
- ACC Driving tips to get really fast
- ACC Wheel & FFB settings
- ACC Fanatec Wheel & FFB settings
- ACC Thrustmaster settings
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings