Looking for the best Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 2?
As you can imagine having proper wheel settings will make a pretty big difference to your drivng and overall performance.
You’ll be able to be mor eprecise with your steering inputs and also make fewer mistakes.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research, test and share with you the most optimal Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 2.
So be sure to check out our guide, and start racing like a Pro!
Logitech G29/G920 wheel calibration
The first step to get the best wheel settings will require you to adjust the G29 and G920 wheels from the Logitech software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not ideal, and can cause your car to react in a suboptimal way.
The process is pretty simple and here are our recommended settings:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve configured our G29/G920 wheel, let’s move on to the in-game Project Cars 2 settings.
What are the best Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 2?
Here are our in-game wheel settings for Project Cars 2:
- Steering deadzone = 0
- Steering sensitivity = 50
- Throttle deadzone = 6
- Throttle sensitivity = 50
- Brake deadzone = 7
- Brake sensitivity = 50
- Clutch deadzone = 7
- Clutch sensitivity = 50
- Speed sensitivity = 0
Force feedback settings
- Flavour = Raw
- Gain = 100
- Volume = 50
- Tone = 50
- FX = 50
- Menu spring strength = 0.40
So as you can see we’ve decided to set most of the deadzones to zero as we want to have precise control over our car.
The only exception is the throttle which we’ve set to 6, and this is to prevent accidental wheel spins when driving out of the corners.
We’ve also turned up the throttle sensitivity to 50 so that we can get more responsive acceleration from our car.
So here were our recommended Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 2.
If you want to start driving like a Pro, then be sure to adjust your wheel and in-game settings as per our guide, and you’ll be well on your way to success!
Remember to experiment and find what out works best for you, as everyone has different driving styles. But these settings should serve as a great starting point.
We hope you enjoyed this guide, see you on track! 🙂
Project Cars 2 – Related articles
- Project Cars 2 graphics settings
- Project Cars 2 keyboard controls settings
- Best Project Cars 2 controller settings
- Best Project Cars 2 VR settings
- Project Cars 2 Fanatec settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster T300, TX, TMX settings
- Best Project Cars 2 tips to get really fast
- Best Project Cars 2 FOV settings
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings