Looking for the best Logitech wheel settings for Forza Motorsport 7?
As you can imagine every wheel brand is different and will require entirely different settings in order to function properly with the game.
There are three main things that you need to adjust in order to get your wheel working correctly, and they mainly are:
- Wheel Sensitivity
Having the mot realistic wheel settings will make a pretty big differenceto yor lap times and overall performance.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research, test and share with you the most optimal Logitech wheel settings for Forza Motorsport 7.
So be sure to check out our guide, and start playing like a pro!
Logitech G29/G920 wheel calibration
The first step to get the best wheel settings will require adjusting the G29 and G920 wheels from the Logitech software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not ideal, and can cause your car to react in a strange way.
The process is pretty simple and here are our recommended settings:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve configured our G29/G920 wheel, let’s move on to the in-game Forza Motorsport 7 settings.
What are the best Logitech wheel settings for Forza Motorsport 7?
Here are our in-game wheel settings for Forza 7:
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 0
- Steering axis deadzone outside = 100
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 5
- Acceleration axis deadzone outside = 90
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 12
- Deceleration axis deadzone Outside = 90
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 15
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 70
- Handbrake axis deadzone inside = 0
- Handbrake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 5
- Force feedback scale = 65
- Aligning torque scale = 145
- Mechanical trail scale = 65
- Aligning torque scale = 145
- Mechanical trail scale = 90
- Pneumatic trail scale = 174
So as you can see we’ve decided to set most of the inside deadzones to zero as it will allow you to have a more precise control over your car.
The only exception to this rule is the clutch, which we’ve set to 15 in order to avoid any accidental stalls.
As for the outside deadzones, we’ve decided to keep them at 100 as it will allow you to make big inputs and corrections without any unwanted effects.
So here were our recommended Logitech G29 and G920 wheel settings for Forza Motorsport 7.
If you want to improve your lap times, be sure to test out different combinations and find the perfect settings for you!
And be sure to check out our other Forza 7 guides for more tips and tricks.
Good luck and see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Forza Motorsport 7 – Related articles
- Forza 7 keyboard controls settings
- Best Forza 7 controller settings
- Forza 7 graphics settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Fanatec settings
- Forza 7 Thrustmaster T300, TX, TMX settings
- Best Forza 7 tips to get really fast
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings