Looking for the most realistic wheel settings to race Forza Horizon 5 on a Logitech G29/G920?
As you can imagine, having the right settings for your specific wheel will make a big difference in your overall lap times and race performance on track.
In fact you’ll be able to be much more consistent and do far fewer mistakes.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research and share the very best Forza Horizon 5 Logitech settings for both the G29 and G920.
So without further ado let’s dive right in.
How do you find the best FH5 wheel settings for Logitech?
You could either do plenty of trial and error testing or you could simply “copy” the same settings the pros are using.
The latter is obviously much easier and that’s exactly what we’re going to suggest you do in order to save dozens of hours.
Logitech wheel calibration
Before heading to the in-game FH5 wheel settings we’ll first have to make sure that the calibration is set properly through the Logitech software dashboard.
Here’s what you’ll need to set:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve done that we’re finally able to move on to the in-game settings themselves.
Logitech wheel settings list for Forza Horizon 5 (G29 & G920)
In case you weren’t aware of that, both the G29 and G920 tend to run near identical FFB settings and that’s why we’ve put them together and not separately.
The Logitech wheel settings for FH5 are:
- Vibration = On
- Inver vertical look = Off
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 10
- Steering axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Steering linearity = 55
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Acceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 15
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 90
- E-brake axis deadzone inside = 10
- E-brake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 0.5
- Force Feedback scale = 1.2
- Center spring scale = 2.0
- Wheel damper scale = 2.0
- Mechanical trail scale = 2.0
- Force feedback minimum force = 1.2
- Force feedback load sensitivity = 1.1
- Road feel scale = 0.6
- Off-road feel scale = 0.6
- Steering sensitivity = 0.5
As you can see these are pretty much the essential settings that you’ll need to have in order for your FH5 wheel experience to be as realistic and immersive as possible.
We’re sure these are a great starting point but remember that you might still need to do some further tweaking in order to get it just perfect for your personal driving style.
So here were our recommended Logitech G29/G920 wheel settings for Forza Horizon 5.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that it will save you plenty of time and effort.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Forza Horizon 5 Logitech Settings FAQ
What are the Best Wheel Settings for Forza Horizon 5 on Logitech G29/G920?
For optimal performance in Forza Horizon 5 using Logitech G29 or G920, set Vibration to On, Invert Vertical Look to Off, Steering Axis Deadzone Inside to 10, Outside to 100, Steering Linearity to 55, Acceleration Axis Deadzone Inside to 0, Outside to 100, Deceleration Axis Deadzone Inside to 0, Outside to 100, Clutch Axis Deadzone Inside to 15, Outside to 90, E-brake Axis Deadzone Inside to 10, Outside to 100, Vibration Scale to 0.5, Force Feedback Scale to 1.2, Center Spring Scale to 2.0, Wheel Damper Scale to 2.0, Mechanical Trail Scale to 2.0, Force Feedback Minimum Force to 1.2, Force Feedback Load Sensitivity to 1.1, Road Feel Scale to 0.6, Off-road Feel Scale to 0.6, and Steering Sensitivity to 0.5. These settings enhance realism and immersion.
How Do I Calibrate My Logitech Wheel for Forza Horizon 5?
To calibrate your Logitech wheel for FH5, use the Logitech software dashboard and set Operating Range to 900, Sensitivity to 50, Centering Spring Strength to 20, Clutch Pedal Sensitivity to 50, Brake Pedal Sensitivity to 50, Acceleration Pedal Sensitivity to 50, and ensure Combined Pedals is set to No. Proper calibration is crucial for accurate and responsive control.
Can I Use the Same Settings for Both Logitech G29 and G920 in FH5?
Yes, both the Logitech G29 and G920 can use nearly identical Force Feedback settings in Forza Horizon 5. This makes it convenient for users who switch between these wheel models.
What Adjustments Should I Make for Personal Driving Style in FH5?
While the recommended settings provide a great starting point, you may need to tweak them further to suit your personal driving style. Adjustments can be made to aspects like steering sensitivity, force feedback scale, and pedal sensitivity to match your preferences.
Is It Necessary to Adjust Pedal Sensitivity Settings in FH5 for Logitech Wheels?
Yes, adjusting pedal sensitivity settings for clutch, brake, and acceleration is important for a realistic driving experience in FH5. Set each pedal’s sensitivity to 50 for balanced responsiveness.
How Important is Vibration and Force Feedback in Enhancing the FH5 Experience?
Vibration and force feedback settings play a crucial role in enhancing the realism and immersion in Forza Horizon 5. They provide tactile feedback, simulating the feel of the road and car behavior, which is vital for an authentic racing experience.
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
Forza Horizon 5 – Related articles
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Graphics settings
- Realistic Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 controller settings
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Forza Horizon 5
- Forza Horizon 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Forza Horizon 5 VR settings
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings