Looking for the most realistic wheel settings to race Forza Horizon 5 on a Thrustmaster?
As you can imagine, having the right settings for your T300RS, TX or T248 can make a world of difference when you’re trying to squeeze every ounce of performance out of your car.
In fact you’ll be able to be much more consistent and do far fewer mistakes with the appropriate wheel and FFB settings.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research and share the very best Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster wheel settings with you.
We’ll first have a look at the calibration settings and then move to the in-game ones.
How do you find the best FH5 wheel settings for Thrustmaster?
You could either do plenty of trial and error testing or you could simply “copy” the same wheel settings the pros are using for themselves.
The latter is obviously much easier and faster and that’s exactly what you should be doing here.
Thrustmaster wheel calibration
Before heading to the in-game FH5 wheel settings we’ll first have to make sure that the calibration is set properly through the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
Here’s what you’ll need to set:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve done that we’re finally able to move on to the in-game settings themselves.
Thrustmaster wheel settings list for Forza Horizon 5 (T300RS, TX & T248)
In case you weren’t aware of that, both the T300RS, TX and T248 tend to run near identical FFB settings and that’s why we’ve put them together and not separately.
The Thrustmaster wheel settings for FH5 are:
- Vibration = On
- Inver vertical look = Off
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 10
- Steering axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Steering linearity = 50
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Acceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 15
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 90
- E-brake axis deadzone inside = 10
- E-brake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 0.5
- Force Feedback scale = 1.4
- Center spring scale = 0.0
- Wheel damper scale = 0.0
- Mechanical trail scale = 1.0
- Force feedback minimum force = 1.0
- Force feedback load sensitivity = 0.4
- Road feel scale = 1.3
- Off-road feel scale = 0.8
- Steering sensitivity = 0.5
As you can see these are pretty much the essential settings that you’ll need to have in order for your FH5 wheel experience to be as realistic and enjoyable as possible.
These should be a good starting point for you and then you can always tweak them a little bit to better suit your own driving style.
So here were our recommended Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster wheel settings.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you’ll now be able to get the most out of your T300RS, TX or T248 while playing FH5.
Don’t hesitate to experiment a little bit with the settings and find the perfect setup for yourself.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Forza Horizon 5 – Related articles
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Graphics settings
- Realistic Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 controller settings
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Forza Horizon 5
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 5 VR settings
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings