Looking for the most realistic wheel settings to race Forza Horizon 5 on a Fanatec CSL DD and CSL Elite?
As you can imagine, having the right settings for your Fanatec wheel will be crucial to unlocking real lap time performance.
In fact, you’ll have way more precision with your steering and thus make fewer mistakes in your races.
That’s really going to help you make a difference and give a competitive advantage over the other drivers.
The good news is that we’ve done the work for you and have found what we believe to be the best Fanatec CSL DD and CSL Elite wheel settings for Forza Horizon 5.
How do you find the best FH5 wheel settings for Fanatec?
You could either do plenty of testing with trial and error or you could simply “borrow” the same settings professionals are using to elevate your driving and improve your lap times.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research and share with you our recommended Fanatec CSL DD and CSL Elite wheel settings for Forza Horizon 5.
Fanatec tuning menu calibration settings
Before heading to the in-game FH5 wheel settings we’ll first have to make sure that the calibration and FFB from the Fanatec dashboard are set correctly.
Here’s what you’ll need to set for the CSL DD:
- SEN = 900
- FF = 100
- FFS = Peak
- NDP = 20
- NFR = 6
- NIN = 0
- INT = 2
- FEI = 100
- FOR = 100
- SPR = 100
- DPR = 100
- BLI = Off
- SHO = Off
- BRF = 65
Here’s what you’ll need to set for the CSL Elite:
- SEN = Aut
- FF = 100
- SHO = 100
- DRI = -03
- FOR = 100
- SPR = 100
- DPR Off
- FEI = 060
Now that we’ve done that we’re finally able to move on to the in-game settings themselves.
Fanatec wheel settings list for Forza Horizon 5
In case you weren’t aware of that, both the CSL DD and CSL Elite run almost identical FFB settings and that’s why we’ve grouped them together.
The Fanatec wheel settings for FH5 are:
- Vibration = On
- Inver vertical look = Off
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 10
- Steering axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Steering linearity = 50
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Acceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 15
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 90
- E-brake axis deadzone inside = 10
- E-brake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 0.4
- Force Feedback scale = 1.0
- Center spring scale = 1.0
- Wheel damper scale = 0.4
- Mechanical trail scale = 1.0
- Force feedback minimum force = 0.7
- Force feedback load sensitivity = 1.1
- Road feel scale = 1.2
- Off-road feel scale = 0.9
- Steering sensitivity = 0.5
As you can see this is the complete list of settings that you probably won’t find anywhere else.
Remember that you could always experiment with these settings to better suit your driving style but we believe that these are the perfect ones for most drivers.
So here were our recommended Forza Horizon 5 Fanatec wheel settings for both the CSL DD and the CSL Elite.
We hope that these settings will help you take your driving to the next level and give you a competitive edge over the other drivers.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
Forza Horizon 5 – Related articles
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Graphics settings
- Realistic Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 controller settings
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Forza Horizon 5
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Forza Horizon 5 VR settings
Fanatec FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Fanatec FFB settings
- Best ACC Fanatec FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Fanatec FFB settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec FFB settings
- F1 2020 Fanatec FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- GT Sport Fanatec FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- WRC 10 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Fanatec FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec FFB settings