Looking for the most realistic graphics settings to race Forza Horizon 5 in VR?
As you can imagine, having the most realistic VR settings is crucial to having an enjoyable and realistic experience while racing in Forza Horizon 5.
How do you find the best VR settings for FH5?
You could either do plenty of testing on your own through trial and error or you could use a shortcut by looking at what the pro drivers are using.
That’s why we’ve researched and shared with you our recommended Forza Horizon 5 VR settings that the pros use.
Most realistic VR settings for Forza Horizon 5
In case you weren’t aware of that, there are actually six different graphics presets which include: very low, low, medium, high, ultra, and extreme.
Let’s have a look at how we would set them up for optimal virtual reality performance.
Just be aware that your GPU, CPU, and VR headset should be able to handle these high performing settings, otherwise consider reducing them a little.
Here’s our recommended list of VR settings for FH5:
- Preset = Extreme
- Anisotropic Filtering = High
- Shadow Quality = Extreme
- Night Shadows = On
- Motion Blur Quality = Ultra
- Environment Texture Quality = Extreme
- Environment Geometry Quality = Extreme
- MSAA = 2X
- FXAA = Off
- SSAO Quality = High
- Reflection Quality = Ultra
- World Car Level of Detail = Extreme
- Deformable Terrain Quality = Ultra
- SSR Quality = High
- Lens Effects = Ultra
- Shader Quality = Ultra
- Particle Effects Quality = High
- Ray tracing = Optional
- Ray Tracing Quality = Off
As you can see these are some really high-end graphics settings.
However, if you have a VR-ready PC then you should be able to handle them without any problems.
In case your GPU and processor aren’t up to the big computing challenge, then consider switching some of the settings from “ultra” to “high” or even to “medium”.
This will allow you to still have a great-looking racing environment while also freeing up some much-needed resources.
So here were our recommended VR settings for Forza Horizon 5.
If you want the most immersive and realistic experience possible while racing, then make sure to give these a try!
Do you have any other tips or tricks on how to get the best VR settings for FH5?
Feel free to share them with us and good luck with your racing! 🙂
Forza Horizon 5 – Related articles
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Graphics settings
- Realistic Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 controller settings
- Best Forza Horizon 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Forza Horizon 5
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Forza Horizon 5 VR settings