Are you looking for the best Thrustmster wheel settings for Gran Turismo 7?
As you can imagine, having the most realistic steering wheel settings will make a pretty big difference to your driving and overall lap time performance.
In fact, you’ll be able to have lots of precision with your steering inputs and also make far fewer mistakes when pushing the car to the absolute limit.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research and share with you what we believe to be the best Thrustmaster wheel settings for GT7.
Do Thrustmaster wheels work well on Gran Turismo 7?
Yes! Thrustmaster wheels work extremely well for Gran Turismo thanks to the robust build quality and 900° rotation from the wheelbase.
There are also 3 different models to choose from depending on your budget and needs – the T300, TX & TMX.
How do you change the Thrustmaster wheel settings in Gran Turismo 7?
In order to change the Thrustmaster wheel settings in GT7, you’ll need to go to “Settings“, select “Controller settings” and finally adjust the “Steering force feedback” settings.
You’ll now be ready to adjust a variety of different options such as In-game sensitivity, Force Feedback, and Linearity.
Thrustmaster general wheel settings
The first step to get the best Gran Turismo wheel settings will require you to adjust the T300, TX and TMX wheels from the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not such a great fit for this game, and so can actually cause your car to react in a strange way if set wrongly.
Here below are our recommended wheel settings for your Thrustmaster T300, TX and TMX:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve configured our Thrustmaster wheel, let’s move on to the in-game settings of Gran Turismo.
What are the best Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster settings?
The best Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster settings will require a tradeoff between steering precision and force feedback linearity to avoid losing the control of the car unexpectedly on the entries.
Our recommednded Thrustmaster wheel settings are:
- Countersteering assistance = Off
Steering force feedback
- Force feedback max. torque = 4
- Force feedback sensitivity = 2
As you can see we’ve paid close attention to setting the max torque and sensitivity levels, as this will give you the most precise control over your car without losing any of that essential force feedback.
So here were our recommended Thrustmaster wheel settings.
Remember to adjust these according to your own driving style and preferences, as everyone is different.
But if you’re looking for a great starting point, then give these settings a try!
Gran Turismo 7 – Related articles
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 graphics settings
- Gran Turismo 7 controller settings
- Gran Turismo 7 keyboard settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec settings
- Best Gran Turismo 7 driving tips
- Best Gran Turismo 7 wheel & FFB settings
- Best steering wheels for Gran Turismo 7
- Gran Turismo 7 system requirements
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings