Looking for the most realistic and efficient Thrustmaster settings for iRacing?
As you can imagine, having the best wheel and FFB settings for your T300RS, T500RS & TMX will make a big difference to your performance.
Not only will you be able to be more precise with your steering inputs but you’ll also be able to make fewer mistakes and be more consistent during long endurance races.
The Thrustmasters are some of the best wheels on the market but they’ll need a proper calibration and FFB setup in order to get the maximum out of them.
Since the T300Rs, T500RS and TMX are all very similar to each other, we’ve found out that they can all benefit from the same iRacing FFB settings.
So that means you won’t have to be looking for a different setting guide if you switched between any of the wheels just mentioned.
Thrustmaster control panel settings
As you’ll see below, before heading to our iRacing FFB settings configuration we’ll first have to configure the Thrustmaster control panel to have the appropriate calibration, wheel rotation and gain settings.
If you don’t do this, then you’ll likely have a few issues with your steering inputs being incorrect and not registering properly.
To open up the Thrustmaster control panel, just look for it through the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
- Max Wheel rotation = 1080°
- Master Gain settings = 50%
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 100%
- Auto ceneter = By the Game
Thrustmaster iRacing settings (T300RS, T500RS & TMX)
Let’s now have a look at all the in-game FFB settings for the T300RS, T500RS and TMX.
As I’ve mentioned above, these settings will be a good starting point for any of these Thrustmaster models and it will be up to you whether you’ll want the FFB strength to be higher or lower than our default settings.
- Wheel range = 1080°
- Wheel map = 1080°
- Force factor = 2.00
- Enable Force Feedback = Checked
- Use Linear Mode = Unchecked
- Reduce Force When Parked = Unchecked
- Strength = 8.9
- Wheel Force = 3.8 Nm
- Damping = 0%
- Minimum Force = 0.6%
Can you be fast in iRacing with a Thrustmaster?
Yes, of course you can be really fast and win online races since Thrustmaster is one of the best steering wheel brands in the market.
They might not have the latest cutting-edge features like Fanatec wheels but they’re still really good and can provide a realistic and immersive driving experience.
So here were all the best Thrustmaster settings for iRacing that you’ll need in order to get started.
Of course, you can always experiment with the different settings and find what works best for you but these should be a really good starting point.
Remember that these will work well for both the T300RS, T500RS and TMX models.
Hope that helped, see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
iRacing – Related Articles
- iRacing Graphics settings
- iRacing Keyboard controls & shortcuts
- iRacing Controller settings
- Best iRacing VR settings
- iRacing tips to get really fast
- iRacing Wheel & FFB settings
- Best iRacing Fanatec FFB settings
- iRacing Logitech G29/G920 settings
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings