Looking for the best and most realistic Thrustmaster FFB settings to race on GT Sport?
As you can imagine having the proper wheel settings for your T300RS, TX or TMX is crucial to improving your lap times and win online races.
You’ll be able to have much more precision with your driving and do far fewer mistakes which naturally lead to a drastic improvement of lap times.
So if you’re really serious about online racing and becoming the best driver on GT Sport, then make sure to apply these Thrustmaster wheel settings.
Table of Contents
- Does Thrustmaster T300RS work well with Gran Turismo Sport?
- Are there any official Thrustmaster Settings?
- Thrustmaster Wheel settings
- How do you change your Thrustmaster FFB settings in GT Sport?
- Thrustmaster GT Sport FFB settings (T300RS, TX, & TMX)
- Controller steering sensitivity
- Force Feedback Sensitivity
- Force Feedback Max Torque
- GT Sport – Related articles
- Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
Does Thrustmaster T300RS work well with Gran Turismo Sport?
Yes, most Thrustmaster wheels work really well on GT Sport thanks to their FFB strength and driving precision.
With a medium-low price range, they offer really good value for money compared to high-end $1,700 Fanatec wheels so that’s another really good reason for choosing them.
Are there any official Thrustmaster Settings?
No, unfortunately there aren’t any official Thrustmaster settings for GT Sport but with some trial and error, we were able to find some realistic settings that work really well.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in.
Thrustmaster Wheel settings
If you’re using a Thrustmaster wheel to play on GT sport then you’ll want to head over to your Thrustmaster software dashboard and set the following values:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve done that, we’ll finally be able to adjust our in-game settings for our T300RS, TX, and TMX.
How do you change your Thrustmaster FFB settings in GT Sport?
To change the in-game settings you’ll want to go to “Driving Options”, scroll down to “Advanced options”, select “Controller” and you’re now set to change your wheel FFB settings.
Thrustmaster GT Sport FFB settings (T300RS, TX, & TMX)
- Controller Steering Sensitivity = 3
- Force Feedback Max Torque = 4
- Force Feedback Sensitivity = 3
Controller steering sensitivity
Despite common beliefs, the “controller steering sensitivity” does actually have an effect on steering wheels and it’s usually good to set it anywhere in between 2 and 5.
Force Feedback Sensitivity
In terms of force feedback sensitivity though, you’ll want to set it to 3 as this is where most people find the sweet spot.
If you set it too high and the car will feel too precise and unpredictable to drive.
Force Feedback Max Torque
Finally, you’ll want to set your FFB max torque at a medium value as this will give you a good sense of the car’s behavior through the high-speed corners.
However, if you feel like you’d want to increase the strength from your steering then feel free to try it a 6 or 7.
So here were our recommended Thrustmaster wheel settings for the best driving experience on Gran Turismo Sport.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that it will help you to drastically improve your lap times.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
GT Sport – Related articles
- Best GT Sport Graphics settings
- GT Sport FOV settings
- GT Sport Logitech G29/G920 Settings
- GT Sport controller settings
- Best GT Sport Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for GT Sport
- GT Sport Fanatec wheel settings
- GT Sport driving tips to get crazy fast
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings