Are you looking to set the best FOV in GT Sport but you’ve got no idea of how to do that?
In this quick guide you’re gonna learn about the current GT Sport FOV setting and whether you can do something about it.
Before diving right in, let’s start by first understanding what the Field of View is and how it works in racing games like GT Sport.
What’s the FOV in GT Sport?
The FOV is the “Field Of View” and represents the horizontal viewing angle of the game.
As you’ll see it’s not really possible to change the FOV from the game’s settings to be it more zoomed in or more zoomed out.
Can you change FOV in GT Sport?
Actually not, the current FOV for GT Sport is set at 55′ and users are not able to change it.
That’s of course quite annoying since different people have different preferences when it comes to this.
Some like it more zoomed in while others like it more zoomed out.
So here was our quick guide about the FOV in GT Sport.
We hope this will help you understand the current situation and whether you can do something about it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know!
GT Sport – Related articles
- Best GT Sport Graphics settings
- GT Sport Logitech G29/G920 Settings
- GT Sport controller settings
- Best GT Sport Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for GT Sport
- GT Sport Fanatec wheel settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster settings
- GT Sport driving tips to get crazy fast