Looking for the best and most realistic Logitech FFB settings to race on GT Sport?
As you can imagine having the proper wheel settings for your G29 or G920 will make a pretty big difference in your overall lap time performance and driving consistency.
You’ll be able to be more precise and do fewer mistakes, thus being able to go faster. The difference is actually pretty big!
Does Logitech G29 work with Gran Turismo Sport?
Yes, the G29 and G920 both work very well for GT Sport. Despite not being as advanced as the Fanatec ones they still provide some great driving feedback and FFB precision, thus allowing you to set fast lap times.
Are there any official Logitech G29 or G920 Settings?
Logitech doesn’t release any sort of official settings for their wheels, so it’s up to the community to figure out what works best.
That being said, we’ve been researching and testing a few different configurations and we’ll now show you the ones we think work best for Gran Turismo Sport.
Logitech GT Sport FFB settings
If you’re using a Logitech G29/G920 wheel for racing on GT sport then you’ll wany to follow these settings.
In order to change your Logitech wheel values you’ll have to head over to the Logitech software dashboard and then select these settings:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve done that, we’ll finally be able to adjust our in-game settings for our G29/G920.
How do you change your Logitech FFB settings in GT Sport?
To change the settings you’ll want to go to “Driving Options”, scroll down to “Advanced options”, select “Controller” and you’re now set to change your wheel FFB settings.
Logitech GT Sport FFB settings (G29/G920)
- Controller Steering Sensitivity = 2
- Force Feedback Max Torque = 3
- Force Feedback Sensitivity = 2
Despite common beliefs, the “controller steering sensitivity” actually does have an effect on steering wheels and it’s usually good to set it anywhere in between 2 and 5.
In terms of force feedback sensitivity though, you wouldn’t want to run anything higher than 2 as it will make your steering overly reactive and almost “too precise” on your inputs thus being less smooth overall.
Regarding the Max Torque instead, you’ll want to experiment it by yourself and it really depends on how hard or soft you want your steering to be.
Those were our recommended best Logitech wheel settings for Gran Turismo Sport!
We hope you found that helpful and that you could finally shave off some tenths of a second.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track!
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings