Looking for the best and most realistic Logitech wheel settings for Forza Horizon 4?
We’ve researched and tested all the the different Logitech wheels settings for FH4 and compiled them into this handy guide for you.
As you can imagine having proper wheel and FFB settings will make a pretty big difference to your drivng and overall performance.
You’ll be able to be more precise with your steering inputs and also make far fewer mistakes when pushing the limit.
So having said that, let’s dive right in!
Logitech G29/G920 general wheel settings
The first step to get the best FH4 wheel settings will require you to adjust the G29 and G920 wheels from the Logitech software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not a great fit for he game, and can cause your car to react in a weird way.
The process is pretty simple and here are our recommended settings:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve configured our G29/G920 wheel, let’s move on to the in-game Forza Horizon 4 settings.
What are the best Logitech settings for Forza Horizon 4?
Our recommended Forza Horizon 4 advanced controls are:
- Vibration = On
- Switch gear up / down = Off
- Switch look back / camera = Off
- Invert vertical look = Off
- Switch Anna / Telemetry / TTS = Anna
- Switch Horn / Photo mode = Off
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 0
- Steering axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Steering linearity = 50
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Acceleration axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone Outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 15
- Clutch axis deadzone Outside = 90
- E-brake axis deadzone inside = 0
So as you can see we prefer running zero inside deadzone on most of our steering and acceleration/braking controls.
We also like to keep the steering linearity at 50 for a natural feel, but you can also adjust this to your own preference.
So here were our recommended Logitech wheel settings for Forza Horizon 4.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful and that it helps you to get the best out of your driving experience.
Remember that these are only our recommended settings, and that you should feel free to adjust them as you see fit.
Good luck and have fun out on the track!
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setups!
Forza Horizon 4 – Related articles
- Forza Horizon 4 FOV setttings
- Forza Horizon 4 Fanatec wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 4 graphics settings
- Forza Horizon 4 controller settings
- Forza Horizon 4 keyboard settings
- Forza 4 tips to get super fast
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings