Looking for the best and most realistic Logitech wheel settings to race on Automobilista 2?
If you’re specifically using a Logitech G29 or G920 wheel, then you’re in luck.
We’ve spent plenty of time tweaking and testing different settings to find what I think is the best combination of realism and responsiveness, and we’re sharing them here with you.
As you can imagine, having the most realistic wheel settings will make a pretty big difference to your performance, mainly thanks to the increased precision.
With more precision you’ll therefore make fewer mistkaes and your lap times will improve as a consequence.
Logitech wheel & FFB Settings
Before changing our Automobilista 2 in-game settings we will actually need to go through the Logitech dashboard to calibrate the wheel and FFB properly.
Here are our recommended wheel settings for your Logitech G29/G920 wheel:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB Settings (G29 & G920)
Now that we’ve set up our Logitech wheel, it’s time to move on to the in-game settings.
We’ve spent some time researching and testing them and we’re now happy to share them with you.
These are our recommended Logitech wheel settings for Automobilista 2:
In Options > Controls > Configuration:
- Steering deadzone = 0
- Steering sensitivity = 50
- Brake deadzone = 0
- Brake sensitivity = 30
- Clutch deadzone = 5
- Clutch sensitivity = 50
In Options > Controls > Force Feedback:
- Type = Custom
- Gain = 70
- Low Force Feedback = 60
- FX = 34
- Damping = 50
As you can see we’ll want to run zero deadzones for both steering and pedals because deadzones tend to be quite unrealistic and bad for performance.
Instead in terms of sensitivity we generally prefer running average settings since they offer the best balance of realism and responsiveness.
So here were our recommended Logitech wheel settings for Automobilista 2.
We hope you find them helpful and that they allow you to get the most out of your G29 or G920 wheel.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Automobilista 2 – Related articles
- Best Automobilista 2 Graphics settings
- Automobilista 2 controller settings
- Best Automobilista 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 VR settings
- Best Automobilista 2 FOV settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster settings
- Best Automobilista 2 driving tips to get really fast
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings