Looking for the most realistic VR graphics settings to race on Automobilista 2?
If you really want to maximize your graphics quality without sacrificing FPS while racing in VR then our list below of recommended settings will help you do just that.
As you can imagine, having the most realistic VR settings in AMS2 can play a big factor in how quick your lap times are and how much confidence you might have overtaking someone.
We’ve put together a list of what we believe are the most optimal VR graphics settings for Automobilista 2.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in!
What are the best VR Settings for Automobilista 2?
Here below you can find the list of all our recommended VR settings for AMS2.
As you can see they’re divided into 3 sections: Visuals, performance and virtual reality.
- Post-processing filters = On
- Exterior sun flare = Chroma
- Interior sun flare = Chroma
- Bloom = On
- Heat haze = Off
- Exposure compensation = 1.00
- Rain drops = Yes
- Vignette = No
- Crepuscolar rays = Yes
- Screen dirt = Yes
- Cockpit mirrors = On
- Resolution = 1920 x 1080 60Hz
- Window mode = Full screen
- Texture resolution = High
- Texture filtering = Anisotropic 8x
- V-Sync = No
- MSAA = Off
- Post AA = Off
- Reflections = Medium
- Enviromental map = Ultra
- Car detail = Ultra
- Track detail = High
- Pit crew detail = Player only
- Shadow detail = High
- Enhance mirror = No
- Motion blur = Off
- Render frames ahed = 1
- Detailed grass = Off
- Particle level = High
- Particle density = High
- Gaze control = Off
- Super sampling = 1.5
- Recent view on boot = Off
- Recent view at race start = Off
- Camera near clip plane = 0.07
General VR tips for Automobilista 2
As you can see there are quite a few settings that you can change to either increase or decrease the VR realism in Automobilista 2.
We would recommend that you experiment with each setting to find what looks and feels best for you as everyone’s preferences will be different.
Having said that these should be a really good starting point for anyone interested in racing AMS2 with maximum performance.
Also, make sure to keep an eye on your FPS while changing these settings as some might have a bigger impact on your performance than others.
We hope that you found this guide helpful and that you can now enjoy Automobilista 2 in VR with the most realistic graphics settings!
So here were our recommended VR settings for Automobilista 2.
Hopefully, you’ll now be able to shave off some valuable time from your lap times and have more fun while racing in VR!
Do you have any other tips or tricks that we might have missed?
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Automobilista 2 – Related articles
- Best Automobilista 2 Graphics settings
- Automobilista 2 controller settings
- Best Automobilista 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best Automobilista 2 FOV settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster settings
- Best Automobilista 2 driving tips to get really fast