Are you looking to set the best FOV in Automobilista 2 but you’ve got no idea of how to do that?
In this quick guide you’re gonna learn how to change the FOV and also what’s the best FOV setting you should be running for Automobilista 2 to get the most realistic and immersive experience.
Before diving right in, let’s start by first understanding what the Field of View is and how it works in sim racing games like AMS2.
Table of Contents
What’s the FOV in Automobilista 2?
The FOV is the “Field of View” and it’s basically the horizontal field of view that you can see through your monitor.
For instance the higher the FOV, the wider the angle will be and vice versa.
The ideal FOV setting is the one that makes you feel most comfortable while playing.
However, there are some values that tend to oscillates beween 65 and 75 that seem to be the most used by professional sim racers.
Can you change FOV in Automobilista 2?
Actually you can change values that will have an effect on FOV but compared to other games, AMS2 doesn’t really have a unique FOV value that you can easily change.
That means we’ll have to go to the Camera settings and tweak a few options in there.
How do you change FOV in Automobilista 2?
To change the FOV in Automobilista 2 you’ll have to go to “Settings” then select “Camera” and finally click on “Field of View“.
What are the best Automobilista 2 FOV settings?
- Bumper camera = 71
- Bonnet camera = 71
- Roof camera = 70
- Chase camera = 70
- Cockpit camera = 61
- Helmet camera = 71
- Rear passenger camera = 96
- FOV speed sensitivity = No
As you can see, there are quite a few different settings to get right in order to obtain a flawless and realistic FOV in Automobilista 2.
You may need to experiment with these values a bit to find what setting makes you feel most confident behind the wheel but these are definetely a really good starting point.
So here was a quick guide about how to change and set the best FOV in Automobilista 2.
We hope you found it helpful and that you’ll be able to enjoy a more realistic and immersive experience while playing this awesome sim racing game.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Automobilista 2 – Related articles
- Best Automobilista 2 Graphics settings
- Automobilista 2 controller settings
- Best Automobilista 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 VR settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster settings
- Best Automobilista 2 driving tips to get really fast
FOV Racing Games – Related Articles
- iRacing & ACC FOV calculator
- F1 2020 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- GT Sport FOV settings
- Project Cars 3 FOV settings
- Project Cars 2 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 4 FOV settings