Are you looking to set the best FOV in Project cars 2 but you’ve got no idea of how to do that?
In this quick guide you’re gonna learn how to do just that and also what’s the best FOV setting you should be running for PC2 to get the most immersive experience.
Before diving right in, let’s start by understanding what the Field of View is and how it works in sim racing games like Project Cars.
Table of Contents
What’s the FOV in Project Cars 2?
The FOV is basically the “Field Of View” that you have in the game. It’s the amount of area that is visible to you on the screen.
The higher the FOV, the more area you can see and vice versa.
However, there’s a downside to having a high FOV and that’s the fact that everything will look smaller.
This can be an issue when trying to read the small text on the dashboard or when you want to see the details of your car.
That’s why it’s important to find a good balance between having a high FOV and being able to see everything properly.
Can you change FOV in Project Cars 2?
Yes, you can change your Project Cars 2 FOV at anytime by simply going from the main menu and then through the camera settings.
How do you change FOV in Project Cars 2?
To change the FOV in Project Cars 2 you’ll have to go to “Options“, then go to “Camera” – scroll all the way down and there you will find all the “FOV” related settings to adjust.
What is the best FOV setting for Project Cars 2?
The best FOV settings for Project Cars 2 are:
- Bumper Camera = 70
- Bonnet Camera = 70
- Roof Camera = 70
- Chase Camera = 70
- Cockpit Camera = 58
- Helmet Camera = 58
- Field Of View speed sensitivity = Yes
- Minimum Speed Sensitivity = 56
- Maximum Speed Sensitivity = 88
- Minimum Speed Sensitive speed = 50
- Maximum speed sensitive speed = 220
As you can see there are quite a few things you’ll have to adjust in order to get the perfect FOV settings for Project Cars 2 but once you get it right, it will make a world of difference in how immersive the game feels.
Now that you know how to change and what’s the best FOV setting for Project Cars 2, go ahead and give it a try.
So here were our recommended FOV settings for Project Cars 2.
We hope this quick guide helped you understand a bit more about the FOV and how important it is to have it set up correctly in order to get the most immersive experience while playing the game.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Project Cars 2 – Related articles
- Project Cars 2 graphics settings
- Project Cars 2 keyboard controls settings
- Best Project Cars 2 controller settings
- Best Project Cars 2 VR settings
- Project Cars 2 Fanatec settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech G29/G920
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster T300, TX, TMX settings
- Best Project Cars 2 tips to get really fast
FOV Racing Games – Related Articles
- iRacing & ACC FOV calculator
- F1 2020 FOV settings
- Gran Turismo 7 FOV settings
- GT Sport FOV settings
- Best Automobilista 2 FOV settings
- Project Cars 3 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 5 FOV settings
- Forza Horizon 4 FOV settings