Looking for the best and most realistic graphics settings to race on Automobilista 2?
If you really want to maximize your image quality without sacrificing FPS while racing in AMS2 then our list below of recommended settings will help you do just that.
As you can imagine, having the most realistic graphics settings while still maintaining high FPS will allow you to improve your driving and lap time performance.
In fact, you’ll be able to drive more smoothly and do fewer mistakes too.
So if you’re really serious about getting the most out of your AMS2 experience, make sure to check out our list of recommended settings below.
Table of Contents
What are the GPU and PC specs needed for AMS2?
One thing you should really pay attention to is the graphics card and CPU themselves and not just the in-game setting
For example, you can have all the settings maxed out but if your GPU can’t handle it then you’ll get low FPS.
The same goes for your PC specs in general.
You could have a high-end GPU but if your CPU is weak then you might get bottlenecked and have low FPS as well.
Ideally, you want to have a strong CPU and GPU combo so that you can take advantage of all the settings without having to worry about performance too much.
Here are the recommended specs for running AMS2 at high FPS with all the settings maxed out:
- Minimum Graphics Card required: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
- Recommended Graphics Card required: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Minimum CPU specs: Intel Core i5-3450
- Recommended CPU specs: Intel Core i7-8700K
Having that taken care of, we’re now ready to move on to the in-game graphics settings themselves.
The first thing you’ll want to do is open up Automobilista 2, go to “Options” and head over to the “Visual” and “Performance” tabs.
The next section will go over all the different graphics settings and what each one does.
What are the most realistic AMS2 graphics settings?
Here are our recommended in-game graphics settings for Automobilista 2:
- Post-processing filters = On
- Exterior sun flare = Subtle
- Interior sun flare = Subtle
- Bloom = Off
- Heat haze = Off
- Exposure compensation = 0.90
- Rain drops = Yes
- Vignette = No
- Crepuscolar rays = Yes
- Screen dirt = Yes
- Cockpit mirrors = On
- Resolution = 1920 x 1080 60Hz
- Window mode = No
- Texture resolution = High
- Texture filtering = Anisotropic 16x
- V-Sync = No
- MSAA = High
- Post AA = Off
- Reflections = Medium
- ENviromental map = Low
- Car DetailTrack detail = High
- Pit crew detail = All
- Shadow detail = Ultra
- Enhance mirror = No
- Motion blur = Off
- Render frames ahed = 1
- Detailed grass = Low
- Particle level = Low
- Particle density = Low
So here were our recommended settings for getting the most realistic graphics while still maintaining a high FPS in Automobilista 2.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that will make your lap times faster.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Automobilista 2 – Related articles
- Automobilista 2 Controller settings
- Best Automobilista 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 VR settings
- Best Automobilista 2 FOV settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster settings
- Best Automobilista 2 driving tips to get really fast