Looking for the best and most realistic Thrustmaster wheel settings to race on Automobilista 2?
If you’re specifically using a Thrustmaster T300RS, TX or TMX then you’re in luck because we have the best Automobilista 2 settings for you right here.
As you can imagine, having the right settings can make an immense difference to your driving, especiallythanks to increase precision from the wheel.
In fact you’ll be able to be way more precise and do far fewer mistakes.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in.
Thrustmaster wheel & FFB Settings
Before changing our Automobilista 2 in-game settings we will actually need to go through the Thrustmaster dashboard to calibrate the wheel and FFB properly.
Here are our recommended wheel settings for your Thrustmaster wheel:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve calibrated our Thrustmaster wheel accordingly, we can move on to the AMS2 in-game settings.
Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB Settings (T300RS, TX, TMX)
Now that we’ve set up our Thrustmaster wheel, it’s time to move on to the in-game settings.
We’ve spent some time researching and testing them and we’re now happy to share them with you.
These are our recommended Thrustmaster wheel settings for Automobilista 2:
In Options > Controls > Configuration:
- Steering deadzone = 0
- Steering sensitivity = 50
- Brake deadzone = 0
- Brake sensitivity = 50
- Clutch deadzone = 0
- Clutch sensitivity = 35
In Options > Controls > Force Feedback:
- Type = 70
- Gain = 40
- Low Force Feedback =40
- Damping = 10
As you can see we’ll want to run zero deadzones for both steering and pedals because deadzones tend to be quite unrealistic and hurt performance.
In terms of sensitivity we generally like to run average values since we don’t want the steering to be way too responsive which would make the car hard to drive.
So here were our recommended Thrustmaster wheel settings for Automobilista 2.
We hope you enjoyed this guide and that it helps you improve your driving!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Automobilista 2 – Related articles
- Best Automobilista 2 Graphics settings
- Automobilista 2 controller settings
- Best Automobilista 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 VR settings
- Best Automobilista 2 FOV settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- Best Automobilista 2 driving tips to get really fast
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings