Are you looking for the best Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster wheel settings?
As you can imagine having the most realistic wheel settings will make a big difference to your driving and laptime performance.
In fact, I would say that it is more important to have the right wheel settings in Forza Motorsport 6 than most other racing games.
In addition to that you’ll finally become much more consistent and win lots of races by levelling up your driving performance.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research, test and share with you the best Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster wheel settings.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Do Thrustmaster wheels work well on Forza Motorsport 6?
Absolutely! The T300, TX and TMX work extremely well for Forza Motorsport 6.
We’ve found that the default in-game settings provide a decent starting point for most people.
However, if you want to get the most out of your Thrustmaster wheel then we highly recommend tweaking the settings to suit your driving style.
How do you change the wheel setting in Forza 6?
In order to change the wheel settings in Forza 6, you’ll need to go to “Options”, select “Controller / Wheel” and finally select “Advanced controller options“.
Thrustmaster general wheel settings
The first step to get the best wheel settings will require you to accordingly adjust the T300, TX and TMX wheels from the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not a great fit for he game, and can cause your car to react in a fairly unpredictable way.
Here below are our recommended wheel settings for your Thrustmaster T300, TX and TMX:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve configured our Thrustmaster wheel, let’s move on to the in-game settings of Forza Motorsport 6.
What are the best Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster T300 Settings?
The best wheel settings will mainly depend on your driving style and the car you’re using in Forza 6.
However, we’ve found that our recommended Thrustmaster settings work well for most people:
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 0
- Stering axis deadzone outside = 100
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Aceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 0
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 100
- Handbrake axis deadzone inside = 0
- Handbrake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 53
- Force feedback scale = 46
- Wheel rotation angle = 900
As you can see our recommended Thrustmaster TX, T300 and TMX settings are pretty straightforward.
We’ve found that these work well for most people, but feel free to experiment to find out what truly works out best for you.
Remember that in order to become a pro at Forza 6 you’ll need to put in a lot of practice.
There’s no secret sauce or magic bullet, it’s all about spending time on the track and learning from your mistakes.
However, by using the best Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster wheel settings you’ll be able to drive much more consistently and lower your lap times.
We hope that our guide helped you, see you on track! 🙂
Forza 6 – Related articles
- Fanatec settings for Forza Motorsport 6
- Logitech G29/G920 Forza 6 settings
- Forza 6 wheel & FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 graphics settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 controller settings
- Forza 6 keyboard controls settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Tips
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings