Are you looking for the best Forza Motorsport 6 controller settings?
As you can imagine having the most realistic controller settings will allow you to not only be faster and more precise with your steering inputs but also do far fewer mistakes while driving.
The problem is, though, that with so many settings you’ll often struggle to find the optimal setup that suits you in a short periodof time.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to research and test different settings variations and share with you our recommended ones.
What are the best Forza Motorsport 6 controller settings?
The best controller settings for Forza Motorport 6 are the ones that will give you the least level of deadzone while at the same time really high precision with your driving.
That’s beacuse you’ll want to avoid having to overcompensate your inputs while at the same time being able to make very small and precise adjustments.
Our recommended controller settings for Forza 6 are:
- Steering axis deadzone inside = 0
- Stering axis deadzone outside = 100
- Acceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Aceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Deceleration axis deadzone inside = 0
- Deceleration axis deadzone outside = 100
- Clutch axis deadzone inside = 0
- Clutch axis deadzone outside = 100
- Handbrake axis deadzone inside = 0
- Handbrake axis deadzone outside = 100
- Vibration scale = 100
Xbox Forza 6 controller layout
- Accelerate = RT
- Brake = LT
- Steer Left = Left Stick (Left)
- Steer Right = Left Stick (Right)
- Handbrake = B
- Shift Up = A
- Shift Down = X
- Respawn = Y
- Headlights On/Off = RB
- Wipers On/Off = LB
- Next View = Left Pad (Up)
- Previous View = Left Pad (Down)
- Rear View = RS
- Pan Camera (Horizontal) = Right Stick (Left/Right)
- Pan Camera (Vertical)= Right Stick (Up/Down)
PlayStation Forza 6 controller layout
- Accelerate = R2
- Brake = L2
- Steer Left = Left Analog Stick (Left)
- Steer Right = Left Analog Stick (Right)
- Handbrake =Circle
- Shift Up = X
- Shift Down = Square
- Respawn =Triangle
- Headlights On/Off =R1
- Wipers On/Off = L1
- Next View =Left Pad (Up)
- Previous View = Left Pad (Down)
- Rear View =Right Analog Stick
- Pan Camera (Horizontal) = Right Analog Stick (Left/Right)
- Pan Camera (Vertical) = Right Analog Stick (Up/Down)
General Forza Motorsport 6 controller settings tips
So as you can see, the best controller settings include a zero inside deadzone for all axes while also having all the outside deadzone set to 100.
This will give you the most precise and responsive control over your vehicle without needing to make any major adjustments to your driving style.
It’s also important to keep in mind that your controller settings are just one part of the puzzle when it comes to being fast and consistent in Forza Motorsport 6.
In fact the layout from your PlayStation or Xbox have to be on point in order to be able to execute the inputs you want without any issues.
The last thing you want is to be fumbling with your buttons while trying to make a pass or avoid an accident.
That’s why we’ve also included the recommended Xbox and PlayStation controller layouts in our controller settings guide.
So here were our recommended Forza Motorsport 6 controller settings as well as some general tips to help you get the most out of your driving experience.
Don’t forget that practice makes perfect and the only way to really master a game is to put in the hours.
But with our guide you’ll be able to shave off some precious seconds and have a much more enjoyable time when playing the game.
Remember that you can always experiment with different settings and find out what works best for you.
And if you want to learn more about Forza Motorsport 6, be sure to check out our other guides!