Looking for the best and most realistic Thrustmaster wheel settings for Nascar Heat 5?
If you’re using a Thrustmaster T300RS, TX, or T248 steering wheel, then these settings will probably give you the most realistic and immersive driving experience possible.
Having the proper FFB setting is going to be crucial for unlocking the maximum performance of your car.
A lot of people don’t realize how important it is to have the correct FFB settings, and as a result, they are not able to get good at Nascar.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your wheel is calibrated correctly and that’s what we’ll do first.
Thrustmaster wheel calibration
Before heading to the in-game Nascar Heat 5 wheel settings, we’ll first have to make sure that the calibration is set properly through the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
Here’s what you’ll need to set:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve done that we’re finally able to move on to the in-game settings from NH5.
How do you change the Thrustmaster FFB settings in Nascar Heat 5?
In order to change the Thrustmaster FFB, you’ll first want to head to “Settings”, then scroll right to “Player 1 control” and then select “Steering wheel”.
The fits thing it will ask you to do is to set the wheel angle of rotation and you should set it at 900° both for the T300Rs, TX, and T248.
What are the best Thrustmaster wheel settings for Nascar Heat 5 (T300RS, TX T248)?
Our recommended Thrustmaster FFB settings for NH5 are:
- Shift type = Paddle
- Clutch w/Stick shift = Off
- Effect strength = Medium (In the middle)
- Impact effect = On
- Steering = Zero (To the left)
- Throttle = Zero (To the left)
- Brake = Zero (To the left)
- Clutch = Zero (To the left)
- Steering range = Max (To the right)
- Steering sensitivity = Medium (In the middle)
- Brake sensitivity = Zero (To the left)
- Throttle sensitivity = Zero (To the left)
So as you can see from our recommended settings, we’ll want to have the least amount of deadzone and sensitivity levels on our wheel.
That’s because it will give us the most precise and accurate control possible over our car.
We also recommend having the force feedback set to medium, as it will help with getting a good feel for the FFB strength without being too overwhelming.
And that’s pretty much it!
So here were our recommended NH5 wheel and FFB settings for the Thrustmaster T300RS, TX, and T248 racing wheels.
Remember that you could always experiment with different settings to see what works best for you, as everyone has their own preferences.
But hopefully, these settings will give you a good starting point to work off of and help you get the most out of your Nascar Heat 5 experience!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Nascar Heat 5 – Related articles
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Graphics settings
- Nascar Heat 5 controller settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Nascar Heat 5
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec Podium settings
- Best compatible steering wheels for Nascar Heat 5
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings