Looking for the best Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec settings to improve your lap times?
Sim racing drivers know how important it is to have the right wheel settings.
The right settings can really make the difference between mediocre and legendary lap times.
That’s why so many drivers spend hours tinkering with their wheel settings, trying to find that perfect balance.
As you’ll see wit these settings you should be able to shave valuable tenths off your lap times and take your rankings to the next level.
So without further ado, let’s get into it.
Is the Fanatec CSL DD compatible with Nascar Heat 5
Yes, the Fanatec CSL DD is compatible with Nascar Heat 5 both on PC and Xbox One.
Unfortunately for Playstation users though, the CSL DD is not compatible with either PS4 or PS5 so you’d have to stick with PC or Xbox One while playing Nascar Heat 5.
Fanatec CSL tuning menu Settings
Before proceeding to the NH5 wheel settings we’ll first have to head over to the Fanatec dashboard and make sure the “Tuning menu” settings are set properly.
Recommended Tuning Menu Settings:
- SEN = 1080°
- FF = 100%
- FFS = Peak
- NDP = 25%
- NFR = Off
- NIN = 3
- INT = 4
- FEI = 100%
- FOR = 100%
- SPR = 100%
- DPR = 50%
- BLI = Driver’s Preference
- SHO = 100%
- BRF = Driver’s Preference
These will give you great confidence in your CSL DD when we’ll then head over to the in-game Nascar Heat 5 wheel settings for the Fanatec.
NASCAR Heat 5 Fanatec CSL DD Settings
Now that our Fanatec is ready let’s start changing the in-game wheel settings to suit.
Those will include “Force Feedback”, “Deadzone” and “Sensitivity” since each of these will be responsible for different aspects of the wheel.
- Shift Type = Paddle
- Clutch with stick shift = Off
- Effect Strength = Medium-Low (To the left)
- Impact Effects = On
- Centering Springs = On
- Steering = Zero (All to the left)
- Steering Range = 70% (Medium-High)
- Steering sensitivity = 60% (Medium-High)
- Brake sensitivity = Zero (Medium)
- Throttle sensitivity = 30% (Medium-Low)
Is the CSL DD good for Nascar Heat 5?
The Fanatec CSL DD is a great wheel for Nascar Heat 5 and will offer you great performance.
Its wheelbase has got some incredible mechanics that allow you to feel every nuance of the car you’re driving.
It makes you feel like driving a real Nascar since the Force Feedback response is just incredible and it basically allows you to feel every bump on the road.
General Fanatec CSL DD tips for NH5
So as you can see, we’ve set our Fanatec to have a quite low FFB strength effect since we want to be able to feel the car but we don’t want the wheel to be overly difficult to control.
The deadzone has been set to 0 since we want to have the most precise steering possible and we don’t want any deadzone whatsoever.
The sensitivity has been set quite high instead, since we want to have a more precise control over the car.
However, you can of course adjust those settings to your own liking and needs since each driver is different.
All in all, the Fanatec CSL DD is a great wheel for Nascar Heat 5 and will offer you some great results on tracks.
So here were our recommended Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec settings.
Of course, you can always adjust them to your own liking and needs but those should give you a great starting point.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that it will help you take your Nascar Heat 5 game to the next level.
Until next time, good luck with your racese! 🙂
Nascar Heat 5 – Related articles
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Graphics settings
- Nascar Heat 5 controller settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Nascar Heat 5
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec Podium settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Best compatible steering wheels for Nascar Heat 5
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast
Fanatec FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Fanatec FFB settings
- Best ACC Fanatec FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Fanatec FFB settings
- F1 2021 Fanatec FFB settings
- F1 2020 Fanatec FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- GT Sport Fanatec FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Fanatec FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Fanatec FFB settings
- WRC 10 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Fanatec FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Fanatec FFB settings