Looking for the fastest way around the track in NASCAR Heat 5?
Here are the best controller settings to help you get there!
As you can imagine, having the proper settings will make a huge difference to your overall lap time performance since it will be much easier for you to control the car.
When it comes to setting up your controller for NASCAR Heat 5, there are a few key things to keep in mind and we’re gonna have a look at them right now.
Can you play NASCAR Heat 5 with a controller?
Yes, you can play Nascar Heat 5 with either a controller or a steering wheel. Racing with a keyboard and a mouse isn’t supported on console (only on PC).
That means we’ll need to get for ourselves the best settings for the controller if we wish to be as fast as steering wheel drivers.
Are the default controller settings good for NH5?
The default settings are okay but to be honest they aren’t quite as good as our recommended list of settings.
We’ve researched and tested the game with various controllers and these are the best ones that we could find.
Fastest Controller Settings for NASCAR Heat 5
These are the best controller settings for playing NH5:
Configuration = Default
- Driving effects = Off
- Draft effects = Off
- Steering = 0 (All to the left)
- Steering sensitivity = Very Low (To the left)
- Steering rate = Maximum (All to the right)
- Brake range = 0 (All to the left)
- Brake rate = Medium (Middle)
- Throttle range = 0 (All to the left)
- Throttle rate = Low (To the left)
So as you can see we’ll want to run very low steering sensitivity and throttle/brake range levels since that will give us the best control and feeling over our car.
Also the deadzone will have to be set at zero since anything above that will make it weird while turning in on the straight.
We also recommend turning off all driving and draft effects since they can be quite distracting and won’t really help you in any way while racing.
So here were our recommended settings for playing NASCAR Heat 5 with a controller.
Make sure to try them out and see how they work for you!
Remember that you could always decide to experiment with the settings a bit and see what works best for you since everyone is different.
But these are definitely the fastest way to go around the track!
So what are you waiting for?
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Nascar Heat 5 – Related articles
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Graphics settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Nascar Heat 5
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec Podium settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Best compatible steering wheels for Nascar Heat 5
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast
- NH5 controller settings