Looking for the best A.I. settings to play on Nascar Heat 5?
Having some proper AI settings for the game will make a huge difference to your overall driving experience.
In fact, it can mean the difference between a really fun and enjoyable experience, or a frustrating or even boring one.
Sim racing drivers often have to deal with a wide range of different settings in order to find the right balance for their own driving style.
This can be especially true when it comes to adjusting the artificial intelligence (A.I.) in the game.
Why are AI settings important in NH5
A.I. is responsible for providing opponents that are capable of putting up a decent fight on the track.
However, finding the right A.I. settings can be a bit tricky, as there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
The best way to find the perfect A.I. settings is to experiment with different combinations until you find a setup that suits your own driving style and abilities.
With that said, here are some general tips that will help you find the edge in your AI settings.
AI Gameplay settings
- Career A.I. Difficulty: Legend (Based on preference and personal skills)
- Damage: Full Damage
- Race Length: 25%
- Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: 4x Normal
- Player Tire Wear Rate: Less Wear (Did you know that A.I. drivers mainly pit based off of fuel, not how low a tire gets?)
- Player Tire Grip Falloff: More Grip
- Flags: All [Strict Yellow]
- Stages: Multiple Race Stages
- Qualify Setting: Quick Qualify
AI Driving Settings
- Skill Range: Wide Stability: Normal
- Recovery Skill: Less Skill
- Starting Spread: Expanded
- Mechanical Failures: None
- Tire Wear Effect: Less Effect
- Fuel Consumption: Normal
- Impact Forces: Normal
- Draft Partners: Disabled
General Nascar Heat 5 AI setting tips
So as you can see, some of these settings are also based on preference and will take some time for you to test and find what you like.
If you want the full Nascar experience, then I recommend turning on all of the flags and setting the race length to 25% to avoid it being way to long and boring.
Also, fuel consumption and car damage levels should be set to realistic values in order to make the game more challenging and immersive.
One final tip: if you find that the AI is still too easy for you, then try setting the A.I. career difficulty to “Legend”
This will make the AI drivers more aggressive and challenging to race against.
So here were our list of the main AI settings that you should focus on when playing Nascar Heat 5.
We hope that this guide will help you in your quest to find the perfect A.I. settings for your own driving style.
Hoe that was helpful, see you soon on track! 🙂
Nascar Heat 5 – Related Articles
- NH5 complete tracks list
- Best Nascar Heat 5 forums
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast
- Nascar Heat 5 graphics settings
- NH5 vs NH4
- Nascar Heat 5 compatible wheels
- Controller settings for Nascar Heat 5
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec wheel settings