Have you been wondering whether your steering wheel was compatible with Nascar Heat 5?
In this quick guide, we’ll walk you through each and every steering wheel that is compatible with Nascar Heat 5 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
That should then help you to make an informed decision as to whether you need to invest in a new steering wheel or not.
NH5 wheels compatible List
Logitech Wheels (G29, G920, G923)
Here’s the list of all Logitech wheels that are compatible with Nascar Heat 5:
Thrustmaster wheels (T300, TSPC, T150, TX, TMX & TGT)
- T-GT II
- T300RS GT
- TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488
- TS-XW Racer Sparco P310
- TS-XW Servo Base
- TX Racing Wheel
- TMX Wheelbase
Fanatec wheels (DD1, DD2, CSL DD, CSL Elite)
- Podium F1 Wheel
- Podium wheelbase DD1
- Podium wheelbase DD2
- CSL Elite wheelbase
- CSL DD wheelbase
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheelbase
- Clubsport steering wheel Formula V2.5
As you can see Nascar Heat 5 supports pretty much every major steering wheel on the market. So, if you have one of the above wheels, then you’re good to go.
However, if you don’t own a compatible wheel, then you may want to consider investing in one. Steering wheels can really help to improve your Nascar Heat 5 experience and make it more realistic.
In addition to that, there is also a wheel configuration menu in the game options that allows users to set up other devices/wheels.
We hope that this quick guide has helped you to understand which steering wheels are compatible with Nascar Heat 5.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track. 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!
Nascar Heat 5 – Related articles
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Graphics settings
- Nascar Heat 5 controller settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Nascar Heat 5
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec Podium settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast