Looking for the fastest way to race Nascar Heat 5 with a keyboard?
Here are the best keyboard settings to help you achieve just that!
Despite skeptics saying you can’t really play NH5 with a keyboard, guess what, you actually can by following our step-by-step process.
Having said that, getting the proper settings for your keyboard will make a huge difference to your overall lap time performance since it will be much easier for you to control the car.
That means we’ll really need to get for ourselves the best settings if we wish to succeed in the competitive sim racing landscape of today.
Can you play NASCAR Heat 5 with a keyboard?
Technically Nascar Heat 5 doesn’t really give you the chance to race with your keyboard but there’s a nice trick for doing that and that’s through the “digital control” settings (digital steering, digital throttle and digital brake).
How do you set the keyboard controls on NH5?
You do that by first going to “Controller 1”, then scroll down to “Driving” and finally select and calibrate the following values:
- Digital steer left
- Digital steer right
- Digital throttle
- Digital brake
What are the best settings for playing NH5 with a keyboard?
Our recommended NH5 keyboard settings are:
- Digital Throttle = CTRL
- Digital Brake / Reverse = ALT
- Digital Steer Left = Left Arrow
- Digital Steer Right = Right Arrow
These will make it so much easier to drive than any other configuration since they’ll allow you to keep your fingers on the most essential keys at all times.
Of course you can make small adjustment but we really recommend you to use our settings first as they are since they’ve proven themselves in countless races.
So here were our recommended keyboard settings for playing Nascar Heat 5, we hope you’ll give them a try and see how they work out for you!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Nascar Heat 5 – Related articles
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Graphics settings
- Nascar Heat 5 controller settings
- Best Nascar Heat 5 Wheel & FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Fanatec Podium settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster settings
- Best compatible steering wheels for Nascar Heat 5
- Best Nascar Heat 5 driving tips to get really fast