Looking for the best and most realistic Thrustmaster wheel settings for F1 2020?
If you’re driving on a Thrustmaster steering wheel like the T300 RS, TX or TMX you’ll want to make sure your settings are on point.
That’s why we’ve researched and tested all the the different settings variations for F1 2020 and compiled them into this handy guide for you.
As you can imagine having proper wheel and FFB settings will make a pretty big difference to your drivng and overall performance.
You’ll be able to be more precise with your steering inputs and also make far fewer mistakes while pushing the car to the limit.
So having said that, let’s dive right in!
The first step to get the best wheel settings will require you to adjust the T300 RS, TX and TMX wheels from the Thrustmaster software dashboard.
That’s because the default settings are often not a great fit for he F1 2020 game, and can cause your car to react in an unpredictable way.
Here are our recommended wheel settings for your Thrustmaster T300RS, TX and TMX:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve configured our Thrustmaster wheel, let’s move on to the in-game settings of Formula 1 2020.
What are the best Thrustmaster FFB settings for F1 2020?
Our recommended F1 2020 Thrustmaster settings are:
- Steering deadzone = 0
- Steering linearity = 0
- Steering saturation = 0
- Throttle deadzone = 0
- Throttle linearity = 0
- Throttle saturation = 0
- Brake deadzone = 0
- Brake linearity = 0
- Brake saturation = 0
Vibration and force feedback settings
- Vibration & force feedback = On
- Vibration & force feedback Strength = 105
- On track effects = 35
- Rumble strip effects = 40
- Off track effects = 20
- Wheel damper = 10
- Understeer enhance = On
- Maximum Wheel Rotation = 360°
So as you can see all of the deadzone and linearity values are set to zero and the FFB strength is set to 105.
You can adjust these values to suit your own preferences, but we find that these settings work particularly well for the Thrustmaster T300RS, TX and TMX wheels.
So here were our recommended Thrustmaster settings for F1 2020.
We recommend adjusting your wheel settings and in-game FFB to suit your preferences, but we find that these are a great starting point.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 😉
F1 2020 – Related articles
- F1 2020 keyboard controls settings
- Best F1 2020 controller settings
- Best F1 2020 graphics settings
- Best F1 2020 VR settings
- F1 2020 Fanatec CSL DD settings
- Fanatec Podium F1 & Clubsport settings
- F1 2020 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Best F1 2020 driving tips
- Best F1 2020 FOV settings
- F1 2020 FFB & wheel settings
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings