Looking for the best and most realistic Thrustmaster wheel settings to drive on RaceRoom?
If you’re specifically using a Thrustmaster T300RS, TX or TMX then you’re in luck because we have the best settings for you right here.
As you can imagine, having the right settings can make a huge difference to your driving, especially with your consistency during the race.
In fact when the steering is more precise then you’ll make fewer mistakes and your lap times will improve quite a lot.
So without further ado, let’s dive right in!
Thrustmaster wheel & FFB Settings
Before changing our RaceRoom in-game settings we will actually need to go through the Thrustmaster software dashboard to calibrate the wheel properly.
Here are our recommended settings for Thrustmaster wheels:
- Rotation = 900°
- Constant = 100%
- Periodic = 100%
- Spring = 100%
- Damper = 0%
- Auto center = By the game
Now that we’ve calibrated our Thrustmaster wheel accordingly, we can move on to the in-game settings.
RaceRoom Thrustmaster FFB Settings (T300RS, TX & TMX)
Here below you can find our recommended wheel settings for the Thrustmaster T300RS, TX and TMX.
We’ve spent some time researching and testing them and we’re now happy to share them with you.
These are our recommended Thrustmaster wheel settings for RaceRoom:
- Speed Sensitive Steering = 0
- Steering deadzone = 0
- Steering Sensitivity = 50
- Force Feedback = Checked
- Inverted Force Feedback = Off
- FFB Strength = 100
- FFB Linearity = 80
- FFB Minimum Force = 6
- FFB Maximum Force = 100
- Stationary Friction = 0
- Engine Vibrations = 0
- Bump Amplification = 30
- Gearshift Effects = 10
As you can see we’ll want to run at maximum FFB strength and force since that will give us the most realistic and immersive driving experience.
We also recommend you to use a steering linearity of 80% since that will make your inputs a bit more precise.
You can of course experiment with these settings to find what works best for you, but we think these are a great starting point.
So here were our recommended RaceRoom settings for the Thrustmaster T300RS, TX and TMX.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that it will help you to improve your lap times by at least a few tenths.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track!
RaceRoom – Related articles
- Best RaceRoom Graphics settings
- ReceRoom controller settings
- Best RaceRoom Wheel & FFB settings
- RaceRoom VR settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for RaceRoom
- RaceRoom Logitech G29/G920 settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec wheel settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec Podium settings
- Best steering wheels for RaceRoom
- Best RaceRoom driving tips to get really fast
Thrustmaster FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Best ACC Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2021 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- F1 2020 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- GT Sport Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- WRC 10 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Thrustmaster FFB settings