Looking for the best graphics settings for using on RaceRoom Racing Experience?
As you can imagine, having the most realistic settings for RaceRoom can be quite the challenge since RaceRoom is such a demanding game for the GPU.
So, we’ve put together a list of custom settings that combined together will allow to give you a realistic view without compromising the fps and GPU too much.
So without further ado let’s get right it.
How do you change the graphics setting on RaceRoom?
For you to change the graphics settings you’ll have to:
- Click the cogs icon on the top right
- Select “Video Settings”
- Select “Custom Settings”
Now you’ll be set to change the custom settings as we will show you below.
RaceRoom Recommended Graphics settings
Here’s a complete list of all the custom graphics settings you should be running on RaceRoom to get the most realistic experience without sacrificing performance:
- Toggle Mirrors = On
- Track level of Detail = Low
- Car LOD Distance Setting = Low
- Particle Detail = Low
- Tiremarks = On
- Spectacular = On
- Car Reflection Quality = Low
- Track Animation = On
- Shadows = Low
- Car Shadows = On
- Contact Shadows = 10
- Shadow Split = Off
- Multi-Sampling = 2 x AA
- FXAA = Off
- Bloom = On
- Depth of Field = On
- Motion Blur = Off
- Motion Blur Quality = Medium
- Lightshafts = On
- Lens effects = On
- Track Texture Quality = High
- Car Texture Quality = High
- Rear View Mirror Quality = Medium
- Shader Quality = High
- Corner Markers = Off
- Visible Cars = 36
- Opponent Cockpits = Off
So there you have it, those were our recommended graphics settings for RaceRoom.
As you can see, there are quite a few settings that you can change to make RaceRoom more realistic without being too demanding on your GPU.
Make sure that all those settings are set accordingly so that you can enjoy the game and graphics to the fullest potential!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
RaceRoom – Related articles
- ReceRoom controller settings
- Best RaceRoom Wheel & FFB settings
- RaceRoom VR settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for RaceRoom
- RaceRoom Logitech G29/G920 settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec wheel settings
- RaceRoom Fanatec Podium settings
- RaceRoom Thrustmaster settings
- Best steering wheels for RaceRoom
- Best RaceRoom driving tips to get really fast