Looking for the best and most realistic Logitech wheel settings to race on rFactor 2?
As you can imagine having the appropriate FFB and sensitivity settings will make a pretty big difference to your consistency and lap time performance.
That’s because you’ll be able to have much more precision with your steering inputs and the car balance will benefit a lot.
So that’s why we’ve spent the time to put together this comprehensive guide with all the best settings for Logitech wheels on rFactor 2.
Logitech G29/G920 wheel settings
Before actually changing the in-game settings from rFactor 2 we’ll have to head over to the Logitech dashboard which will allow us to change the force feedback settings for our Logitech G29 or G920 steering wheel.
Here are our recommended wheel settings for your Logitech G29/G920:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
RF2 Logitech in-game wheel settings
Here are the RF2 in-game settings for the G29 and G920 wheels:
- Car Specific FFB Mult = 100%
- FFB Smoothing = 4
- FFB Minimum Torque = 11.0%
- Vehicle set = checked
As you can see the Force feedback multiplier is set to 100% since the Logitech doesn’t provide a great deal of FFB strength on its own, compared to other high-end wheels like Fanatec and Thrustmaster.
Also make sure the minimum torque is set to 11% so that you can get some low-speed FFB effects.
So here were our recommended settings for the most realistic FFB and best performance while using a Logitech G29 or G920 steering wheel on rFactor 2.
We hope you found this guide helpful and please feel free to share it with your friends who also race on rFactor 2 using a Logitech wheel.
Good luck and see you on track! 🙂
rFactor 2 – Related Articles
- rFactor 2 Graphics settings
- rFactor 2 Controller settings
- rFactor 2 Keyboard controls settings
- Best rFactor 2 VR settings
- rFactor 2 Driving tips to get really fast
- rFactor 2 Wheel & FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Fanatec wheel settings
- rFactor 2 Fanatec Podium settings
- rFactor 2 Thrustmaster settings
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings