Looking for the most realistic Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 3?
If you’re driving on a Logitech G29 or G920 steering wheel, these are the settings you’ll need for the most realistic experience.
As you can imagine, having the proper PC3 wheel and force feedback settings will make a huge difference to your lap times and overall performance.
In fact you’ll be able to be more precise with your driving and make far fewer mistakes.
So if you’re really motivated to improve your game and take things to the next level, make sure you check out our recommended PC3 wheel settings.
We’ve taken the time to research and test the best ones so that you’ll be equipped to take your driving to the next level.
Logitech G29/G90 wheel calibration
Remember that before going to the in-game settings of PC3 we’ll first have to make sure the settings from the Logitech software are set accordingly to avoid any interference with the game.
Here are our recommended wheel settings for your Logitech G29/G920 wheel:
- Operating range = 900
- Sensitivity = 50
- Centering spring strength = 20
- Clutch = 50
- Brake = 50
- Accelleration = 50
- Combined pedals = No
Now that we’ve configured our G29/G920 wheel, let’s move on to the in-game Project Cars 3 settings.
How do you change Project Cars 3 wheel settings?
In order to change Project cars 3 wheel settings, head over to “Options” and then to “Wheel & Force Feedback””.
You’ll now be ready to set a bunch of different settings as recommended below.
What are the best Logitech wheel settings for Project Cars 3?
Our recommended graphics settings to get the most realistic image quality in Project Cars 3 are:
- Pedal Type = N/A
- Automatic clutch = On
- Strength = 45
- Tone = 50
- Vibration = 25
- Menu spring strength = 40
- RPM / Gear Display = Yes
- Steering Deadzone = 0
- Steering sensitivity = 45
- Throttle deadzone = 0
- Throttle sensitivity = 45
- Brake Deadzone = 0
- Brake sensitivity = 40
- Clutch Deadzone = 0
- Clutch Sensitivity = 40
As you can see we’ll want to se all the deadzones to zero as they will interfere badly with our driving.
We also recommend setting the brake and clutch sensitivity to 35 as it provides a very good balance between being too touchy and not enough.
Also in terms of strength, we seem to have found a good sweet spot between 45 and 50 and you should further experiment on that if you prefer it to be less resistant on the steering.
So here were our recommended settings for the best Project Cars 3 experience on Logitech G29 and G920 steering wheels.
These recommendations are based on many hours of research and testing so that you can get the most out of your game.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that you’ll be able to take your driving to the next level.
Until next time, happy sim racing!
Project Cars 3 – Related articles
- Best Project Cars 3 Graphics settings
- Project Cars 3 controller settings
- Best Project Cars 3 Wheel & FFB settings
- Project Cars 3 VR settings
- Best Project Cars 3 FOV settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Project Cars 3
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec wheel settings
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec Podium settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster settings
- Best steering wheels for Project Cars 3
- Best Project Cars 3 driving tips to get really fast
Logitech G29/G920 FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing Logitech FFB settings
- Best ACC Logitech FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2021 Logitech FFB settings
- F1 2020 Logitech FFB settings
- rFactor 2 Logitech FFB settings
- RaceRoom Logitech FFB settings
- Automobilista 2 Logitech FFB settings
- GT Sport Logitech FFB settings
- Gran Turismo 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Project Cars 2 Logitech FFB settings
- WRC 10 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech FFB settings
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech FFB settings
- Nascar Heat 5 Logitech FFB settings