Looking to get the most out of your Project Cars 3 experience?
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned driver, these settings will help you achieve the best results.
From wheel sensitivity to FFB settings, we’ve got you covered.
Having an optimal FFB setting will help you feel the car and track more realistically, especially the mechanical grip and aerodynamics.
You’ll see how the car behaves differently on different tracks and wheels and be able to make adjustments on the fly.
So let’s now get deep into the details.
Most realistic Project Cars 3 FFB Settings
Here are the most realistic FFB settings that we recommend for Project Cars 3:
- Automatic clutch = On
- Strength = 85
- Tone = 40
- Vibration = 60
- Menu spring strength = 70
- RPM / Gear Display = Yes
- Steering Deadzone = 1
- Brake Deadzone = 0
- Clutch Deadzone = 0
- Brake Sensitivity = 40
- Clutch Sensitivity = 40
As you can see, we recommend running a pretty high wheel strength at 85 as well as a high vibration at 60.
This will give you the strongest possible force feedback and help you feel the car and track more realistically.
We also recommend setting the brake and clutch deadzones to 0, as this will eliminate any unwanted input lag.
Best wheel degree settings
In terms of wheel degrees, make sure that you set it accordingly to the car you’re driving.
As a rule of thumb you can follow these guidelines:
- For very slow cars = 900°
- For most cars = 540°
- GT3 and Formula cars = 360° or less
So there you have it!
We hope that these optimal Project Cars 3 wheel and FFB settings will help you enjoy the game even more.
Remember to test these settings yourself before jumping straight to an online race as you might have to tweak and modify them a bit.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.
Happy sim racing! 🙂
Project Cars 3 – Related articles
- Best Project Cars 3 Graphics settings
- Project Cars 3 controller settings
- Project Cars 3 VR settings
- Best Project Cars 3 FOV settings
- Best keyboard controls settings for Project Cars 3
- Project Cars 3 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec wheel settings
- Project Cars 3 Fanatec Podium settings
- Project Cars 3 Thrustmaster settings
- Best steering wheels for Project Cars 3
- Best Project Cars 3 driving tips to get really fast
Racing games wheel & FFB settings – Related Articles
- iRacing FFB settings
- ACC wheel & FFB settings
- Assetto Corsa FFB settings
- RaceRoom wheel & FFB settings
- rFactor 2 FFB
- Automobilista 2 wheel & FFB settings
- Formula 1 2020 FFB settings
- Formula 1 2021 wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 5 FFB settings
- Forza Motorsport 6 FFB
- Best Gran Turismo 7 wheel settings
- WRC 10 wheel settings
- Nascar Heat 5 FFB settings
- Best GT Sport settings