Looking to up your game in one of the most popular racing games in the world as Forza Horizon 4?
If so, then you’ll really need to know all the tips and tricks to take your Forza skills to the next level.
If you wish to become a PRO driver at Forza Horizon 4 you’ll want to practice a much as you can while at the same time improving your car control.
You’ll also want to follow a proven list of driving techniques to get your racing skills off the charts as well as your precision and strategy.
So without further ado, here are some of the most important tips to turn you into a Forza Horizon 4!
Table of Contents
- What are the best tips to get faster in Forza Horizon 4?
- 1. Increase Payouts by Turning Up Difficulty
- 2. Use the Racing Line Assist
- 3. Use Traction Control, ABS and Automatic Gearing
- 4. Be Smooth on the Steering
- 5. Invest in Upgrading Your Car
- 6. Use a Steering Wheel to Level Up
- 7. Practice, Practice, Practice
- Forza Horizon 4 – Related articles
What are the best tips to get faster in Forza Horizon 4?
Here are the 7 tips you’ll need to apply to get faster in Forza Horizon 4:
- Increase payouts by turning up difficulty
- Use the racing line assist
- Use traction control, ABS and automatic gearing
- Be smooth on the steering
- Invest in upgrading your car
- Use a steering wheel to level up
- Practice, practice, practice
Let’s now have a look at each one of them in more detail.
1. Increase Payouts by Turning Up Difficulty
If you’re finding the game too easy and you’re not earning enough in-game credits, then one of the best things you can do is to turn up the difficulty.
This will make the AI racers tougher to beat but at the same time, you’ll earn more money for each race that you’ll manage to win.
2. Use the Racing Line Assist
One of the most helpful driving assists in Forza Horizon 4 is the racing line assist.
This will help you immensely by showing you the ideal racing line to take on each corner which will help you shave off precious seconds from your race times.
In fact especially for brand new tracks and maps where you’ve never raced on, it will be a huge help.
3. Use Traction Control, ABS and Automatic Gearing
If you’re not using traction control, ABS or automatic gearing, then you’re really not making use of all the help that Forza Horizon 4 has to offer.
These driving assists can be a godsend especially in tough races where every millisecond counts.
You’ll be able to just focus on braking late and applying the throttle as soon as possible while the rest will be taken care of by the game.
4. Be Smooth on the Steering
One of the most important things to do when racing in Forza Horizon 4 is to be smooth on the steering at the initial turn-in phase.
This means that you shouldn’t make any sudden or jerky movements as this will just unbalance your car and cost you valuable time.
A good tip is to always look ahead as this will help you anticipate the corners and make the necessary inputs well in advance.
5. Invest in Upgrading Your Car
If you want to be competitive in Forza Horizon 4, then it’s important that you invest some money into upgrading your car.
You’ll need to spend credits on things like a better engine, transmission, tires and suspension in order to make your car faster and more competitive.
Remember that the better your car, the easier it will be to win races and earn credits.
6. Use a Steering Wheel to Level Up
If you’re serious about becoming a Forza Horizon 4 pro, then you’ll need to invest in a steering wheel.
This will help you immensely as it will allow you to have much more control over your car and also provide feedback that you wouldn’t get from using a regular controller.
7. Practice, Practice, Practice
Finally, the most important tip of all is to practice, practice, practice.
The more you play Forza Horizon 4, the better you’ll become at it.
So make sure to put in the hours and race as much as you can.
These are just some of the best tips to help you get faster in Forza Horizon 4.
Make sure to apply them and you’ll be on your way to becoming a Forza Horizon 4 master in no time!
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Forza Horizon 4 – Related articles
- Forza Horizon 4 FOV setttings
- Forza Horizon 4 Fanatec wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster wheel settings
- Forza Horizon 4 Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Forza Horizon 4 graphics settings
- Forza Horizon 4 controller settings
- Forza Horizon 4 keyboard settings