Looking for the most realistic graphics settings to race on Forza Motorsport 7?
As you can imagine having the most realistic graphics settings for Forza Motorsport 7 is crucial for winning races and setting fast lap times.
It will allow you to be more precise while driving as well as make fewer mistakes.
In this post, I’ll be going over what exactly you need to tweak to get the best possible graphics on Forza Motorsport 7.
Table of Contents
Why having good graphics is important in Forza Motorsport 7?
The reason why graphics are so important in Forza Motorsport 7 is because they can make or break your driving performance.
Both in terms of consistency and overall pace, having the most realistic graphics settings will help you perform at your best.
How do you change graphics settings in Forza Motorsport 7?
The way you change the graphics settings in Foza 7 by going to “Settings“, then select “Asvanced” and now you’ll be ready to change whatever you need.
What are the best Graphics settings for Forza Motorsport 7?
The most realistic graphics settings for Forza 7 are:
- Performance target = 60 FPS
- Anisotropic filtering = 16x Anisotropic
- Motion blur quality = Ultra
- Shadow quality = Ultra
- Particles resolution = Full
- Procedurial quality = Ultra
- Car level quality = High
- Mirror quality = Ultra
- Car model quality = High
- Particles effect quality = High
- Wet reflectin quality = Ultra
- MSAA Quality = 2x
- Lens flare quality = High
- Windshield reflection quality = Ultra
- Track texture quality = High
- Reflection quality = Ultra
As you can see we’ve decided to set most of the values to high or ultra as we believe this will provide the most realistic graphics settings for Forza Motorsport 7.
However, if you want to make some minor changes based on your own preferences, feel free to experiment and see what works best for you.
Overall, having the right graphics settings is a key factor in achieving success in Forza Motorsport 7.
So make sure to tweak the settings outlined above to get the most out of your driving experience.
So here were our recommended settings for getting the most realistic graphics in Forza Motorsport 7.
As you can see, there are a number of different settings that you can tweak to get the best image quality and performance on the track.
So be sure to do your research, experiment with different settings, and figure out which ones work best for you.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Forza Motorsport 7 – Related articles
- Forza 7 keyboard controls settings
- Best Forza 7 controller settings
- Forza Motorsport 7 Fanatec settings
- Forza Logitech G29/G920 settings
- Forza 7 Thrustmaster T300, TX, TMX settings
- Best Forza 7 tips to get really fast