Looking for a complete list of egine swaps to tune up you car in Forza Mororsport 7?
Among the 700 cars from the FM7 game, it sometimes gets pretty tricky to find all the appropriate engine swaps available for each car.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to reasearch, gather and share with you the complete list of Forza Motorsport 7 engine swaps available in the game.
What are Forza Motorsport 7 engine swaps?
Engine swaps are basically a way for you to modify and improve the power performance of your car in Forza Motorsport 7.
By swapping out your current engine for a different and more powerful one, you can be assured to give your car a pretty nice power boost.
That’s really awesome since it will allow you to win races much more easily then if you didn’t.
Of course that will cost you quite a bit of credits but it will be really worth it in the long run for sure.
Also bear in mind that not all engines will be available for all cars.
Some cars are just not meant to be modified in that way so you’ll have to find the ones that can be swapped and then choose the engine you want to fit on it.
How many engine swaps are available in Forza Motorsport 7?
At the moment there are more tan 20 different engines available to swap in Forza Motorsport 7.
That means there are almost 20 different ways you can tune up and improve the power performance of your car.
Each engine offers different levels of power output so be sure to pick the one that best suits your driving style and needs.
Of course, some of these engines will be better then others even though the most performing ones usualy come at a greater cost.
What engine Swaps are available in Forza Motorsport 7?
Here’s the complete list of engine swaps available for Forza Motorsport 7 filtered from the lowest hp to the highest:
- 212 hp – 2.0L I4 – VVT – (Honda Civic Type-R ‘04) 24
- 232 hp – 1.3L 2 Rotor – (Mazda RX-8 R3 ’11) 14
- 276 hp 2.6L I6 TT – (Nissan Skyline ’02 GT-R V-Spec R32) 12
- 305 hp – 2.5L F4 – Turbo – (Subaru WRX ‘11) 2
- 332 hp – 3.7L V6 – VVT – (Nissan 370Z ‘12) 16
- 333 hp – 3.2L I6 – (BMW M3 ’05) 16
- 355 hp – 3.0L F6 – (no exact match; Porsche 997) 5
- 375 hp – 1.6L I4 – Turbo Rally – (no exact match; Ford Fiesta WRC) 5
- 415 hp – torque 6.2L V8 – (Chevrolet Super Sport ’14) 7
- 425 hp – 7.0L V8 – H – (1970’s Dodge muscle) 12
- 475 hp – 3.0L V8 – Racing – (Ariel Atom) 10
- 562 hp – 5.2L V10 – (Lamborghini Gallardo) 5
- 562 hp – 4.5L V8 – (Ferrari 458 Italia) 5
- 650 hp – 6.0L V12 – (Ferrari Enzo) 7
- 690 hp – 2.6L 4 Rotor – Racing – (Mazda 787B) 3
- 707 hp – 6.2L V8 DSC – (Dodge C/C SRT Hellcat ’15) 5
- 825 hp – 5.9L V8 – Racing – (no exact match; FM4 NASCAR) 7
As you can see there are quite a few swaps that can be made.
Be sure to do your research and find the one that best fits your car and performance needs.
But remember, some of these engines can be quite expensive, so be sure to have enough credits saved up before making the purchase.
Hopefully by now you’ll have a better understanding of what engine swaps are and how they can be used to improve your car’s performance in Forza Motorsport 7.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach us out.
Good luck and we’ll see you on track! 🙂
Looking to get faster in ACC? Try now our GT3 Setup Bundles!